Chapter Three

Hello Jaria lovers x

I was disappointed by the A reveal , I thought it would be more interesting and shocking and most important worth all the episodes we watched and theories we kept making in our minds. My story ''It's my pleasure'' in it I declared the Cece is A but that while ago , I thought after all the new events that had happened , A would be a real shock to us. They didn't cover up a lot of things like from season one till now , I don't know what will happen next but I hope they fix it up.

Anyway , I wanted to tell you how much I love your feedback and I appreciate your interest in the story and your msgs. You make me very very grateful xx

I somehow know who would be A in my story and I'm very excited about it. The reveals wont be anything you expected. I hope you will love it!

I changed things that were in the series to make it work with the storyline I'm working on , so just don't get confused. They're not a lot.

Thank you very much for following my works , you're amazing.

__________________________________________________________

''Okay , I registered all A messages and linked them to all the incidents that have happened to us'' Spencer , active than ever , sat with her laptop on her laps.

Emily was standing by the chair infront of her , Aria and Hanna on the bed facing her. Everyone was quiet listening to what to be useless.

''But where would this lead us?'' Aria asked

''By connecting to the places that sell that things she or he sends to us and by attaching dates and time the messages where sent and everyone we knows were away , and we wont forget Rhys Matthews and who appeared in a perfect timing. It will take a lot of time but I'm sure it will work''

She didn't notice the worry looks the girls gave , knowing the last time Spencer did something like that didn't end up well to her as she was at the edge of losing her mind.

''Well if this could help , Jason was out of town and lied about rehab all that and he also kept going to that same building'' Emily informed.

Aria turned around ''He has nothing to do with this''

''How do you know? Did he tell you something?'' Emily pressed

''Still he has nothing to do with that! We don't have to drag him in every bad thing that happens to us'' Aria determined

''I said 'If this could help!' '' There was a slight tension in the air.

''Am I late?'' Alison appeared at the door of Spencer's room

All the eyes were on Spencer , no one knew that Ali will be here.

''No No'' Spencer shook her head ''We've just started''

She walked in unease taking place beside Spencer.

''Ali what the last thing you heard from Noel?''

Ali was surprised by her question.

''Please Ali don't lie'' Spencer continued.

''I can't say'' She whispered

''Why he was helping you Ali?!'' Aria pressed

''Do you have something on him?'' Alison seemed hurt by Hanna's question.

''I've changed! Why you guys don't see that?'' Ali huffed

''Like you and your brother could ever change!'' Hanna mumbled

As Aria was about to stand for Jason again Alison spoke ''Fine! He helped me because he has been in love with me!''