Chapter 1

It has been two days now and I still haven't heard from Santo. I honestly thought that we would be good friends but, I guess he realized that I wasn't one of those girls that sleep with anyone and changed his mind about calling me back. I haven't even seen him around any more. Well, to bad I guess.

I decided that I should just stay home and watch TV since it is raining and I don't feel like walking. I was bored as anything and there was nothing on. I guess I could have my own little dance party. I went and got dressed in short shorts and a really big t-shirt, it went to my knees. I put on my fuzzy socks and did my hair in a messy bun. Then I walked downstairs and hooked my iPod up to the loud speakers. I was in a Nicki Minaj mood so, I put on Trini Dem Girls cause I like the beat that it has. I can dance to it easily.

I made cookies cause honestly, I'm on my period and that is what I am craving. I'll probably have to walk to the store later and get some Excedrin for cramps because, I get really bad cramps, to the point where I can't move. I ate some cookies before running upstairs and getting dressed in skinny jeans and a long sleeve shirt. I put on my pink rain coat and pink rain boots before grabbing my umbrella. Guess what color it was? Pink. I grabbed my phone and put it in my bra before getting my house keys and walking outside. It wasn't pouring but, it was a little heavier than drizzling.

I started the five minute walk to the pharmacy when a car pulled beside me. "Need a ride?" A familiar voice asked. I looked at them. Chresanto August. "No, thanks though. I need my exercise." I said, politely. And I really don't want to be with him when he didn't call me. That's embarrassing especially when I was the one who suggested that we should hang out again. "You sure, India? It won't be any trouble. I don't want you to get soaked and sick." Santo said. I smiled at him. "I'm fine, I'm already here. Thanks though, for offering." I told him. I looked both ways before jogging across the street and parking lot and then into the store.

I got my medicine and then some apple juice, candy bars, chips, gummy bears, and I also bought some more make up and nail polish. I got the good kind and some of everything. I paid and then walked out. I want to go to the dollar store real quick.

I saw Santo walking out and I ran over to him. "Can you put these in your car please. I have into the dollar store real quick." I said. Santo nods and takes my bags. I ran in the dollar store and got pads and some other things. I got sweat pants and tank tops and fuzzy slippers. I bought another pair of sunglasses cause I lost my other ones. I also went ahead and bought more tooth paste and another tooth brush cause I'm almost out and, I replace my tooth brush every two weeks. I grabbed another hair brush cause, my friend borrowed my good one and 'forgot' to give it back. This is why I cut these people off.

I paid for the stuff then ran back out to Santo's car. I went to get my bags. "Just ride with me." Santo said. I smiled. "I need my exercise. Like I said." I told him. Santo frowned. "I apologize for this." He said, before hitting my head against the car. Not hard enough to kill me but, I passed out.

*Santo POV*

I know that I was supposed to wait a week but, why not just take her while I have her instead of having to lure her out later. It just makes more sense. Well, it won't be as good getting to see her since I just saw her two days ago, but, now, I get to see her whenever I want. No matter how pissed at me she is.

I drove to her house and got some of her things, I was wearing gloves of course. Then I went to my house and got my things. I'm not stupid. I will not stay in my house that is across from her and the cops bust in there. Or her escape and know where she is at and runaway faster. Before I started the long drive, I tied her up and put the child lock on both door in the back. I kissed India's forehead where the bruise and knot were forming. I ran in my house and grabbed an ice pack and a towel before running back out. I wrapped the ice pack in the towel and placed it on her forehead. I wrapped in gauze so it would stay and then closed her door.