Chapter 7

*India POV*

I woke up with strong arms holding me tightly, I was laying my side with my head on someone. It wasn't Santo. I was in my bra and underwear. What the hell? I moved around a little and then felt someone smack my ass.

"Quit moving, dumb bitch." A deep voice said. I immediately stopped.

I felt tears coming on. Where am I? What happened?

"Who are you?" I asked, getting slapped again.

"Shut the fuck up, we don't get up til' I say. Okay, bitch?" The man asked. I nod.

He didn't let us up until' four in the evening. He wouldn't let me get dressed either, I had to stay in the very revealing clothes he put on me while I was sleeping, a purple lace bra and purple lace boy short style panties.

"I'm Rayan, remember?" He asked. Everything came back to me.

"You kidnapped me. Why did you do this?! Let me go!" I yelled. He punched me in the mouth.

"Watch who the fuck you're talking to like that, dumb ass whore." He spat, pushing me down.

"Why am I here?" I asked quietly, silent tears falling down. Rayan cupped my face and wiped my tears.

"Because Chresanto owes me something. And til' I get it, you are mine." He said, squeezing my face.

"How bout we take a little picture for your boy toy, huh? Stay exactly like you are now." Ray said, chocking me. I was pinned against the wall, still in that dumb out fit. "Oh, better idea, let's facetime him." Ray said, setting it up.

My whole, bruised, body was seen, Ray made sure of it. He put his face in the camera after tying me up. He had a bandana around my mouth, so I couldn't talk, my hands tied behind me and my legs tied to the chair he made me sit in.

"Ray, what the hell did you do to my girlfriend?" I heard Santo say. Ray chuckled.

"It's been a while, man." Ray said. Santo didn't sound to happy.

"Cut the bullshit, Ray. Where the hell is my girlfriend?" Santo asked again. Ray laughed again.

"You mean the one you kidnapped? The one I just took from you? Oh, she's right here." Ray said, stepping out of the way. Santo's eyes widened when he saw me.

"Baby?" He asked. I just continued crying, I couldn't talk with the thing over my mouth. Ray took it off.

"Say hey to your boyfriend." Ray told me. I looked at the computer screen, seeing Santo. He was crying too.

"Santo, please help me." I cried.

Ray punched me so hard I fell to the ground. "Bitch I said to say hey." He told me.

I continued crying as Santo yelled. "Rayan Lopez, don't put your hands on her." Santo yelled. Ray picked my chair up.

"See, you have something that you owe me. I'm gonna keep her, until I get what I want." Ray said, smacking me.

"Get the fuck away from her!" Santo yelled.

"I want my shit, Chresanto, I'm not playing." He said.

"Please, Santo. Help me." I cried.

"Baby, I will. I'm gonna help you. I'm gonna come get you and you're gonna come home. You're gonna be okay." Santo said, crying.

"Okay." I said, trusting him.

"Get off of her Ray. I'll give it to you. Just tell me where to go." Santo said.

"Meet me at the old building on fourth. Come along with my shit or I'll kill her. Be there at midnight tonight."