Chapter 2

It seems like this part gets R rated but, it doesn't. I just need this to make the story more interesting. It's not disgusting but, yeah, there is a kissing scene. I'mma go ahead and tell y'all, I don't write sex scenes cause one, it's awkward and gross writing. And two, eleven year old could be reading this, that's not appropriate for them. But, I'll tell y'all when it starts and when it ends. On to the story.

*India POV*

-One Week Later-

I woke up to banging downstairs. I got up and stomped down there. Everything was clean and fixed finally. Santo was in the kitchen. "Morning, Princess." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Don't call me that." I told him. "Babe, quit being mad." Santo told me. I rolled my eyes again. "You hurt me." I told him. "I saved your life!" Santo yelled. "IT WAS YOUR FAULT THAT I FELL IN THE DAMN LAKE!" I yelled back louder.

"I'm not arguing with you." Santo said, slamming a cup on the counter with enough force to break it. I rolled my eyes. "Usted es tan estúpido, yo no te puedo soportar." I ranted in spanish. What I told him was, 'You're so stupid, I can't stand you.' I went on a full blown rant after that.

"You are such a stupid asshole. I can't stand you. You say you don't want to argue but, you did this and now, you expect me not to be mad. I know my life at home sucked but, I wanted a chance to get to find a husband and have a family. You took my whole life away from me! I can't deal with this right now! I'm so damn confused. You keep doing all this stupid shit and then being a sweet heart. Why, Santo? Why? I don't get it! You're so stupid. I hate you!" I yelled. Santo got all up in my face.

"You think you're the easiest to live with. You're always so bitchy and rude. You're so ungrateful. I tried my hardest to please you but, you don't care! I'm trying to please you! I'm trying to show you I love you! I could have let you drown that day in the lake, but, I didn't!" Santo yelled.

"I wish you would have! Then I wouldn't be stuck here with your stupid ass!" I yelled back at him. I immediately regretted what I said when I saw his face. He wasn't angry, he was hurt. "Help you're self to anything. I fixed everything we broke last week. I wasn't expecting things to be broken today. I was wrong. I'll uh, I'll be in my room if you need help." Santo said, quietly and sadly. We didn't break anything.

"We didn't break anything." I told him. He didn't look at me. "It may not seem like it but, I do have a heart and feelings." Santo said, his voice cracking. I slumped in my seat and he walked upstairs. I felt like shit after that. He wouldn't even look at me. I didn't mean to hurt him like that. I know he kidnapped me and all but, I'm a kind hearted person. When I hurt someone, it hurts me.

I made him lunch and put it on a tray before carrying it upstairs to his room. I knocked on his door. "Santo, can, can we talk?" I asked. No one answered so, I pushed his door open. He was in there. I sat the food on the nightstand. I looked around and when my eyes passed his window, I saw him standing on the dock, skipping rocks. I sighed and grabbed a cover, wrapping it around me.

I walked out and walked all the way down to him. "Santo, I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't mean it." I told him. Santo didn't speak, he still didn't look at me. "Santo, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I'm glad you saved my life a week ago." I told him. Santo laughed and brought his hands to his face. "Princess, I'm sorry about all this. I, I just, I knew you would never give me a chance. I'm sorry about everything. I understand that you hate me, this whole thing back fired on me. I wanted the chance to show you how much I loved you but, I completely fucked up my chances and I'm sorry. I get why you would rather be dead than with me. I'm a terrible person." Santo said. Before I could say anything, he fell on his knees and started shaking.

"Santo? What's wrong?" I asked. Santo reached in his pocket and grabbed an inhaler. He took it a couple times and the shaking slowly stopped. He slipped it back in his pocket and stood up. I wiped my eyes. I thought he was having a seizure. "There's a lot you don't know about me. But, yeah, I just wanted to apologize. Um, I'll just, uh, leave you to do whatever it is you came out here todo." Santo told me, beginning to walk off.