Chapter 14

*Santo's POV*

I woke up the next morning alone. I figured I would, but I didn't expect her to leave her stuff, and her phone, and purse, and shoe, and everything. I stood up and pulled on some sweatpants, looking around the room. She literally left everything, she must not want to have any chance of being found.

I walked out of my room and to CJ's room, where all of his stuff was, but he was gone. Damn, man, she left with my baby too. My head dropped as I walked back in my room and plopped down on the bed, but not before noticing something.

The playpen in my room had a baby in it, CJ. So she didn't leave?

"Babe, can you help me with this?" India yelled from the bathroom. My eyes widened as I run to the bathroom.

"You didn't leave?" I whisper, almost to myself.

"I told you, I'm not leaving. We're getting married soon, I can't just keep running away." She tells me.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask, though I don't give her enough time to answer. I bring my lips straight to hers. "I thought you left."

"Nope." She whispers against my lips. It was a while before either of us pulled apart. "Can you get me the mouthwash now, please?"

"Yeah." I answer, grabbing the bottle of blue liquid.

I brushed my teeth while I was in there. "Now, about that talk..." India trailed off.

"Right, how about I make breakfast first?" I ask, wrapping my arms around her.

"I guess." She steps out of my arms. I had that coming.

"Come here." I whisper, grabbing her hand.

"Nope, I'm mad at you, remember?" She asks.

"Baby, please." I pout. She shakes her head. "One kiss, then I'll make breakfast and explain everything."

"Or you could just explain already!" She half-yells.

"Don't yell at me." I say quietly.

"I have a right to yell! You stalked me! There are pictures of me eating, sleeping, walking, talking, on the phone! You snuck in my house, Chresanto! That's invading my privacy!" She yells.

"Stop yelling at me." I say, slightly louder, but not yelling. "CJ's asleep."

"Well, talk to me." She demands.

"What do you want me to say? That I'm sorry, that I wish I could take it all back. Well, I am sorry. But I wouldn't change a thing I did, except for hurting you! I love you, I needed you to see that, and look where I am now! We're parents, we're about to be married. We have a son, this is what I wanted, this is the outcome I wanted! I wanted a family with you, look at us! We're a family, India! I was gonna tell you but I couldn't think of how. I'm sorry I did it, and I'm sorry about all the times I hurt you, and put my hands on you, if I could take that back I would. I never wanted to hit you." I say.

"What about what you did to me mentally? I fell in love with my kidnapper! I fell in love with the guy that put his hands on me and insulted me all the time, for things I didn't do." She yells back.

"I'm sorry! If you would calm down for five seconds you could realize I never meant harm, I never wanted to hurt you. I mean well, I just want good things to happen. I didn't have a family, and you didn't either. We fixed each other, I've changed for you! Do you think I wanted to hurt? I fell in love with you, but you couldn't see that, so I did what I had to do to prove it! Yeah, we had bumps in the road, but couples fight!" I yell back.