Chapter 11

Well, I took forever and a year to update, but here it is. Enjoy!

*India's POV*

"Santo, put me down!" I giggled, as he spun me around in circles.

"Nope." He chuckled, continuing to spin me in the air.

"You have to leave soon, babe. You have class."

"I don't wanna go. I want to stay here and take care of you." He sat me down and pecked my lips. He placed his hands on my six month stomach. Yeah, I'm six months pregnant with our son. Santo has been doing great since we got engaged. He hasn't hit me or anything for that matter. He is no longer jealous, but he's still protective. That's a good thing.

"You have to, baby. Jacob and Craig are gonna be here with me." I reminded him. Right on cue, the doorbell rang. I got up from the couch, with the help of Santo. My stomach has gotten a firm shape to it, and it's big.

I held my back as I waddled to the door. Santo smiled at me and said, "Beautiful." I blushed and opened the door.

I stepped to the side so they could get in. "Boy, what are you still doing here?" Jacob asked, dapping Santo.

"I'm about to leave." He told them. He dapped Craig, then kissed me slowly.

"She's already pregnant, cut it out." Craig said. Santo flipped him off before pecking my lips again.

"Bye, baby. I love you."

"I love you too. Go before you're late. And be careful." I told him. He pecked my lips once more before grabbing his stuff and walking out.

I went in the kitchen to get something to eat. The guys followed me. I got a pickle and a ham sandwich. I don't really get weird cravings. Santo says I do sometimes, but I normally eat what I would if I wasn't pregnant.

"How's Santo doing with this?" Jacob asked. I smiled.

"Amazing. We go out and walk around, he makes sure I am staying healthy and stress free, and with the healthy thing, he lets me eat whatever I want sometimes. He doesn't want the baby to be unhealthy though." I explained.

"He's excited for the baby, I can tell you that. Whenever he comes to our houses without you, he just wants to hurry back home to you. He can't be without you for more than two hours." Craig told me. I smiled a little.

"I can't wait for him to be here. Little boy keeps jumping on my bladder." I told them, standing up to go to the restroom.

I wonder who he's gonna look like. Santo already told me he will teach him how to play football and basketball. He's gonna be so spoiled. Santo and I are already thinking of a name. I was thinking of naming him 'Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August Junior' It'd mean a lot to Santo.

I handled my business and washed my hands before walking back to the living room. I sat on the couch and pulled out my phone. I had a text from an unknown number.

???- Hey, hun. It's your mother, Trina, you haven't been getting money from the P.O. Box, just wondering why. That's wasting good money, if it's still there next time I drop money off, I'll take it. I need some money anyway.

Me- Haven't got a chance to get down there. Will pick it up later.

Trina- whatever.

I locked my phone and put it in my pocket. I'll get Santo to take me down there later. 

"Jacob, can we go to The Cheesecake Factory?" I asked. He looks at Craig. Craig looked at me.

"Umm, doesn't Santo want you to eat healthy?" He asked. I started at him blankly.