Chapter 3

We made it back to the campsite late last night. Cody decided to take care of me by dragging me to our trailer and putting me to bed. I fell asleep pretty quickly.

Day 1:

I wake up to somebody. Our trailer was huge. You went up the steps into a huge living room with leather couches that pulled out into beds. I was on one of those.

There was a kitchen and the table turned into a bed also. Then down the hallway was a washroom and up in the bedroom was a king sized bed.

I roll over and pull the persons hair to face their head to me.

He groans and slaps my hand. Cody.
I sit up and see Daisy on the other bed. Down over looking the kitchen I can see Mason on the kitchen table bed which means Blake got the king sized bed. Grr.

I get out of bed and turn on the water pump.

I quickly go to the washroom.

Outside I can smell a barbecue.
I open the door and see Clark cooking on the barbecue he brought to our campsite. He has our outside bar open.

He turns and looks at me.

"Morning." He chirps happily.

"Morning." I grumble and shut the door again.

I grab my bag and head into the bathroom for a shower. I hate trailer bathrooms, they are always so small. But this one is big, it was why we bought it mainly.

Once I'm finished I put my stuff away and see everyone is finally up.

I walk outside to see a buffet of food.

"Morning." Daisy says.

"Morning." I say with a smile.

I grab a plate with her. I only grab a egg and a couple pieces of bacon.
We all sit in a large circle eating. Everyone having their own little conversation. Clark sits beside me letting out a breath.

I continue eating ignoring him.

"Am I good cook or what?" He says crunching on bacon.

"Or what." I say.

"I can finish your plate then." He says and grabs my plate.

I glare at him.

"Give me it." I growl.

"Tell me I am an amazing cook."

I shake my head and roll my eyes. He holds back the plate from me still. He picks up a piece of bacon.

"Tell me I am an amazing cook." He says almost putting the bacon in his mouth.

"You're an amazing cook."

He smiles and hands me my food back, placing the bacon back down on the plate.

I quickly finish before he can take it again.

"So there is no rodeo today?" Crystal asks the boy beside her, which I assume is her boyfriend.

"No sweet cheeks."

She sighs.

"There is only a concert tonight right?" I ask the boy.

He looks to me and examines me before replying, "Right."

I smile. "I'm Alena."

"Bobby." He says with a smirk. "That's Rick."

He nods his head to the other guy that came with him and Keith.

Blake comes and stands in front of my line of vision to Bobby.

"Can I talk to you?" He asks.

I nod and follow him off the campsite.

"What's up?" I ask.

We walk far enough away so they can't hear us. Blake keeps walking.

"Dude, what's up?" I ask again.

"Just walk with me."

I sigh and jog a little to catch up with him. We walk around a corner of trailers and Blake leans into my ear.

"Look." He whispers.

I look straight ahead of me and see my ex-boyfriend and Blake's ex-girlfriend, Christian and Jenna.

She is sitting on his lap as he puts a piece of bacon in her mouth.

"What the fuck?" I mumble.

Blake turns me around and we start walking back to the campsite.

"When the hell did they get together?" I ask.

He shrugs. "I went for a walk last night and saw them cuddling together."

"That was fast." I say watching the ground as I walk.

I broke up with Christian three weeks ago. We dated for a couple months, I knew it wasn't going to last after the first month passed and Blake broke up with Jenna a week ago, they dated for a couple months longer than me and Christian.

He scuffs. "Yeah, too fast."

"Do you think it's fake and they know we are here?"

He shrugs again. "It's weird if they are doing it just to get back at us."

I nod. "True but they seem very touchy."

Blake's sighs. "Oh well, it's not like we care anyways right?"

I look to him. "Right."

I don't know, I don't think I care but I also broke up with him three weeks ago, Blake might be feeling something since they only broke up a week ago.
We arrive back at the campsite.

Everyone has a bottle or red cup in their hands, yep they have already started drinking again.

*****

I tried not to drink a lot throughout the day because I know I was going to a lot tonight.

I slip on my tight dark blue jeans and tight black tank top. I buckle up my shiny belt and grab my base ball hat.
Tonight Dallas Smith was playing at the concert, along with Brett Kissel. There are other small bands playing as well.

I walk out of the trailer and Clark eyes me down. Grabbing my hips and pulling me into his chest.

I push off him and walk to Daisy. She was wearing something similar but with a plaid shirt over top.

"Hey!" She says examining my outfit.

She smiles in approval.

Crystal and Hanna walk over and join us.

Hanna was wearing a long sleeve plaid shirt with jeans with rips and cowboy boots. My eyes widen at Crystals outfit. She was wearing a short sleeved plaid shirt with nothing underneath. Her boobs were popping through the buttons. Somehow she got her ass into those tight as fuck jeans.

"Hey girls!" Crystal says smiling brightly.

"Hey." I say ignoring her outfit.

"Loving the outfits girls." She says still smiling.

I smile lightly before I see the boys starting to leave.

"I think we are leaving." I say pointing behind Crystal.

She turns and nods.

"Lets go girls!" She says and struts away catching up to the boys.