Chapter 11

Alena POV:

We had burgers for supper. Clark came out and talked with the boys. Daisy came back with a worried expression on her face.

"You guys want to come into our trailer and play cards or something?" Blake asks.

"Sure." Everyone says around.

I get into the trailer first and clean up the beds, putting the couches back together. Everyone piles in on the couches. The girls taking a spot on their boyfriends laps.

I sit down on one and Clark comes beside me.

"Nope." I sarcastically say and stand up.

"Stay." He snaps grabbing my hips pulling me down.

Mason sits beside me and Daisy sits down on him. I roll my eyes. Blake, Cody and Keith take a seat on the ground.

"What are we playing?" Blake asks.
Clark leans into me. "We really need to talk."

"Get off of me." I snap pushing him away.

"Alena." Daisy whispers in my other ear. "You really need to talk to Clark."

"Erm, you guys make me want a drink." I say standing up.

"No." Clark and Daisy yell at the same time.

I furrow my eyebrows at them.

"I mean just, maybe you should lay off the drinks for a night." Daisy says quickly.

I sigh and take a seat on the floor.

"What are we playing?" I ask Blake who is handing out cards.

"Bullshit as in cheat."

I nod and collect my cards.

We play a couple rounds before Keith and his friends decide to leave.

"Do you guys want to play another round?" Blake asks.

"Yeah." I say.

Blake smirks and hands out one card to everyone.

"Say higher or lower and I will flip the card if your wrong then your drink, if your right or its the same and you don't drink." Blake says grabbing a bottle of vodka.

I lift my card and see a king. I laugh.

"Higher."

Everyone pipes in there answer and Blake flips the card.

2.

Clark, Daisy and Mason drink.
Blake shuffles the cards and passes them out. 9.

"Higher." I say.

He flips a jack and I sigh.

Blake passes me a shot and smirks.

"No." Clark says taking my shot and drinks it.

"Excuse me?" I say annoyed.

Clark groans and sits back against the couch. "You shouldn't drink."

"And why the hell not?"

"Well..." He starts.

I look around and see everyone intently watching us and Daisy has her eyes glued on Clark who has his eyes shut and head tipped back.

"You know the night we hooked up?" Clark says now looking at me.

My heart starts pounding in my chest. Why is he bringing this now? And why in front of our friends?

"Clark, stop. I don't want to talk about it." I snap.

"You will if your pregnant."

My breath hitches in my throat at his words. My heart beat fastens and I feel like I'm going to cry.

What?

I turn to Clark my mouth gaped open.

"Clark." I whisper.

"Clark are you fuckin stupid? I thought you knew about protected sex?" I hear Blake snap.

The next thing I know Cody is lunging at him.

"Are you fuckin stupid?" Cody growls in his face.

Blake pulls him back.

Daisy and Mason are just sitting there observing.

I take a deep breath.

"Clark, please tell me..." I trail off.

"Fuck, Alena. I fucked up." Clark groans into his hands.

"No." I say standing up. "I can't be pregnant. I'm only nineteen. I haven't even lived yet!"

"Hold up, Alena aren't you on that pill can't there be a chance you aren't pregnant?" Cody asks hopefully.

I run my fingers through my hair. "I've never been on it, I always make sure to use a condom. I don't know I just expected Clark to know."

"You asshole!" I scream and throw a pillow at Clark. "We never fuckin should have had sex. I should have stopped us."

"Son of a bitch!" I curse again.

I fall to my knees as the tears start flowing. "I still have three days left here and now I can't drink!"

Arms wrap around my body and I raise my head to see Daisy. Clark has his head in his hands.

I look at Cody, Blake and Mason through my teary eyes. They are sitting there staring at the ground.

Clark lets out a breath, like he has been holding it in this whole time. He stands and leaves the trailer.

I push Daisy off me and follow him.

"Clark!" I yell and keep following him. "Clark!"

He stops and turns to me. His eyes are watery but he doesn't let a tear fall.

I sigh and step close to him so no one hears us. "I shouldn't have yelled at you like it was all your fault."

He looks me in the eyes. "I'm sorry I fucked up your party life."

He walks away and goes into his trailer.

Fuck. Why did this have to happen?
I sigh and walk back inside my trailer.
Cody and Mason were setting up the beds again. I walk up the bedroom and lay down with Blake.

Blake looks at me but I roll over so I don't have to face him.

"Do you want to get changed?"

I groan and take off my pants and shirt.

"Can I have one of your shirts?"

He laughs and tosses one to me.

"Thanks." I say quietly slipping it on.
I lay down looking at the ceiling.

What if there is something, someone inside me? I place my hand on my stomach. Would it be so bad? Would it being Clark's baby, be so bad?

Clark seems to be worried about it, he didn't leave it to me to find out myself in a month. I guess it won't be too bad not drinking for two days, it wouldn't hurt, if there is someone inside me or not.

I will get through this.