Chapter 14

The boys tossed around a football, we weren't drinking tonight because we had to drive home tomorrow. Plus we didn't have any alcohol left. Oh and I might be pregnant.

The girls and I played cards, we were interrupted when they came in and found their beds to sleep.

"Well, I guess we will go back to our trailer." Hanna says with a smile.

"See you guys tomorrow." Crystal says shutting the trailer door behind her.

I clean up the kitchen and then walk over to Clark's trailer.

I walk in and he comes in from his bedroom.

"I was waiting for you to come over."
I laugh and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Hey did that hot guy with that fine ass get first, I was distracted and didn't hear? "

Clark rolls his eyes and grabs my hips, "Exactly he couldn't have been that hot if you were distracted be me and didn't watch him. "

I smirk, but he kisses me before I can reply back.

"You are definitely hotter than him. " I mumble in the kiss.

He smirks and grabs me lifting me, I wrap my legs around his waist, and deepen the kiss before we hit the bed and I pull back. He nods understanding.

He pecks me lips once more before laying down beside me.

"Why don't we get some sleep?"

I nod and crawl under the covers, he joins me and pulls me into his chest. I feel his hand move under my shirt and he places it on my stomach.

I can't tell if he is placing it there just to touch me or to signify like he is protecting the baby that could be in there.

****

I crawl under Clark's arm again and cuddle into his chest.

"Morning." He murmurs.

"Mmm." I mumble and kiss his lips.

"What's on today?"

I crawl on top of him as straddle his hips.

"Well I think they are cleaning up the vendors and there is a kids Rodeo. Not much."

He looks down at my stomach at the mention of 'kids.'

I grab his hands in mine.

"Clark." I whisper.

His eyes come back to mine.

"Even if there isn't a baby in here. You will still have me."

I place his hands on my belly and he he smiles.

"Even though I don't think either of us are ready for a baby, there is a spark of hope inside of me that there is one in there."

I smile at his words. "If there isn't, I think one day I will want one with you."

He leans up and kisses me keeping his hands placed on my stomach.

Butterflies erupt in my stomach.
A baby with Clark, I never thought I would think that.

****
Day 7:

"Alena, come on!" Daisy calls.

I slip on some jean shorts and a tank top.

"Hey guys we are going to head out." I hear Keith say as me and Daisy are about to leave.

I turn and see Keith looked at me, he turns to Blake as he sees my eyes.
Daisy and I walk over to Crystal and Hanna.

"We had a really great time with you guys." Crystal says with a laugh. "You made it ten times better."

I laugh and we pull each other into a group hug.

"We had fun with you guys too." I say.

We pull apart and I see a tear in Crystal's eye.

We weren't that close were we?

"Well, we will see you guys around." Daisy says.

"Bye!" We all say together walking away from each other.

"See ya guys." Rick and Bobby say passing us.

We wave to them and walk over to where Blake and Keith are talking. Keith turns to me and Daisy.

"I hope to see you guys sometime."
Daisy smiles at him as I do.

He leans into me and my breath hitches in my throat.

He kisses my cheek and leans into my ear, "I had a good time with you."

"Same." I whisper back.

He pulls away with a smile and then walks away. Clark stands by me as they pull away with their trailer.

"Okay, Daisy and I are going to the Rodeo grounds for a bit and then we will be back and leave."

"Okay." Blake says and then we walk away to the grounds.

"Ooo sunglasses." Daisy says and tries on a couple pairs before buying two.

We keep shopping and then stop by the arena to watch some of the kids Rodeo.

"So..." Daisy trails off and sips her frozen lemonade.

"What?"

"Are you and Clark good? Like if you are having a baby is he going to be there?"

A smile slightly forms on my lips. "I'm pretty sure he is going to be there."

"How do you know?"

"He has held my stomach twice and we don't even know if there is a baby in there."

She laughs. "Thats cute."

I nod. "Should we head back to the campsite?"

She nods.

We walk back and Blake is hooking the trailer up to his truck.

"Perfect timing girls."

We hook up Clark's trailer and he comes up to me.

"Do you want to ride home with me?"

"Sure, but you have to come by my house, that's my trailer."

He laughs and nods.

"Daise, I'm going to ride with Clark, meet back at my house?"

"Okay!" She says and hops into Blake's truck.

"Jump in." I hear Clark say from behind me.

I nod and get in. He shuts the door behind me before jumping into the driver side.