Chapter 8

Day 3:
I groan as I slam down the curtains on the trailer, blocking the sunlight from shining in.

Wait, this isn't my trailer. Oh shit.
I slowly turn around my body and see Clark. I look down and see one of his shirts over my body, then I remember:

...

"I want one of your shirts." I said.

"Why?" Clark asked as he stared at my naked body tracing his finger up and down it.

"I'm cold."

"We could get it heated up in here again pretty quickly."

I roll my eyes. "Please."

He laughs a bit before raising from the bed, showing off all his glory as he pulled open a drawer tossing me a shirt.

...

I gulp and sigh placing my head back on the pillow.

I made a mistake again with Clark. Clark stirs in his sleep and wraps himself around me.

I growl and flick his forehead. Nothing. I push his head and flick his ear.

"Ow, what?" He growls and looks up at me.

I get lost in his blue eyes, what is happening to me?

"Alena." He says waving his hands in front of my face.

"Yeah." I say.

"Are you okay?"

"Uh..." I say. "Well we did just have sex last night after I repeatedly told myself I would never do that again."

"Mhm." Clark groans and turns over.

He stands revealing his bare ass.

He pulls on his boxers. "So you regret last night?"

He pulls on his pants and turns to me.

"I..uh." I stutter and he leans over me.

"Because I sure as hell don't." He says and leans towards my ear. "I could do that every night with you."

I roll my eyes and get out of bed pulling on my underwear, walking to the kitchen and pulling on the rest of my clothes.

"You also would being doing another girl behind my back, so yes I do regret last night." I snap.

Clark was an asshole, he did me and then the next day he was screwing another girl.

"Alena, I didn't mean for that to happen. I just, I couldn't-."

"Save it." I snap. "I have a head ache and don't want to listen to you anymore."

With that ending our conversation I leave his trailer and make my way to mine. I open the door and still see everyone sleeping.

They didn't wake up because they had all the windows covered with blankets.
I sigh and gently shut the door and go into the bathroom.

After a hot shower and brushing my teeth, I walk back out and everyone has awoken. It looks like they are all zombies, Blake was hanging over the sink like he knew he was going to puke soon. Daisy, Cody and Mason were sitting at the table, a bottle of pills open in front of them.

"Hey guys." I say.

They all slowly raise their heads and squint at me.

"Please no puking in my trailer." I say with a smile and go up to my suitcase.

"What happened to you last night?" Daisy asks and then her eyes widen. "Wait you didn't-."

I sigh and hold up my hand. "I regret it."