Chapter 7

Somehow we made it back to the stands without dropping anything but a couple fries that fell off the container.

Blake comes down to the bottom and takes three fries from me.

"Thanks man." Mason mumbles annoyed.

"Ladies first." Blake says laughing.

Cody comes down along with Rick and gathers some burgers from Clark.

I head up the bleachers and grabs two burgers from Clark. Handing one to Daisy.

I give the second fry in my hand to Clark after he finishes passing the burgers out.

"Thanks babe."

I scowl at him for calling me that but he just smirks and leans back against the railing.

*****

We finished eating and watched the rest of the event. Clark's hand rested on my thigh for the rest of the night.
We were walking back, I was with Clark again.

The sun was setting, I could hear the bands starting to test their instruments.

Tonight is local artists from around here. We aren't interested so we were going to just chill back at the trailer.
Clark rests his arm around my waist.

"So what are we going to do tonight?" He asks seductively.

I scuff and remove his arm from around my waist.

We step into our campsite and everyone is already buzzed up once Blake cranks the music on his truck.
Blake tosses everyone a beer.

"Shot gun."

I laugh when I hear everyone's can being punctured.

I crack a whole in mine and pop the top and chug the beer from as does everyone else. We all toss the can to the ground once we finish.

"Whoa!" Blake screams.

We all laugh.

"Who has cups? Lets play beer pong." Keith says.

"I'll get em!" I say and jump into my trailer.

I open the cupboard and pull out the cups.

"Lets party!" I hear Blake scream from outside.

"Oh god." I whisper to myself and walk back outside.

They set up the table and I place the cups out.

"Care to be my partner?" I hear Clark's drunk voice say from behind me.

"I think I should get drunk first." I say and push Clark away from me.

He smirks and grabs my wrist handing me a red solo cup.

I look in it and see a clear liquid.

"What is it?"

"Rum, drink up."

I smile and take the cup to my lips, quickly swallowing the liquid. It made my tongue tingle.

I hear screams and hollers from behind me and see Blake playing against Keith, everyone is around the table, sipping a drink watching the exciting game.

"We're next!" Clark calls.

I glare at him. "I'm not drunk yet."

"Well I guess we will have to get to drunk by then." He says with a smirk playfully on his lips.

****

A half hour later with 6 shots and 2 beers down I stumble up the the beer pong table with Clark.