48 MORE?!

3rd Person POV.:

DC looked up from the little chibi state, and faced the american nation at the front of the table.

"O-Oh, hey America. Well you see..." DC said with a sheepish smile, and trying to avoid eye contact with her brother. "I'm listening" America replied raising an eyebrow at his capital. "So... The meeting was going like it usually does, but then Alaska, kinda, maybe, might have chased Hawaii around the entire building with a pipe" The capital squeaked out. "DC I told you to keep the states inside the meeting room!" America yelled at his sister with anger. "Sorry, I-I'm sorry" she apologized finally making eye contact with him. "I for give you dude, now since you guys probably don't know who these three are why don't you guys introduce your selves?" America said going back to his cheerful self.

Hawaii jumped out of DC's arms, and climbed up onto Americas lap.

"Aloha! I am Hawaii the youngest state of America!" The little chibi announced with a cheerful tone, plus a cute smile.

"Hello, I am Alaska the largest state if America, and you can join Mother Alaska, da?" The little boy said with a thin Russian accsent, but he sure as hell had that creepy aura.

Most of the countries sweat dropped, and some like Italy and Romano hid behind stronger countries; while the Baltic's were thinking 'not another Russia!".

"Hello, I'm Washington DC also known as District of Colombia" all heads turned to the female, "I am also the capital, and sister of America" she explained while motioning to America.

"America when were you going to Telly's about your states?!" The Black Sheep of Europe asked aka England.

"I never actually planed to..." The American replied while looking away inoscently.

"What?! You bloody git how could not tell me?!" England yelled in fury.

"Calm down Iggy" America said while scratching the back of his head.

"Are ze two little vones jour brother und sitter too?" Germany asked.

"No, they are more like my children, kinda, I guess" the American replied back to the German.

"What?! America, children? That doesn't mix!" England yelled with shok.

"Don't worry dude, I already raised 48 others, these two will be easy as pie" America replied back, but then he relished he has to in traduced every single other state of his.

DC just face palmed at her brothers stupidity. 'Why brother? Why?' She thought while letting out a sigh.

Everyone gasped.

"48 M-MORE?!" They all yelled, and then they all fainted, cause of what America had told them.

"Welp, looked what you did know America! You made them all faint!" DC yelled at her brother. While the nation just scratched the back of his head again and smiled a sheepish smile.

"Are they dead or asleep?" Alaska asked, while poking one of the fainted countries cheek.

"Neither it's kinda like in between the two, but don't worry they will wake up soon inuf" DC replied giving the states a reassuring smile.

"What if I hit them with my pipe? That will work, da?" The platinum blond state asked again.

"Dude, no hitting with the pipe, or your gonna turn out like the commie bastard" America yelled forgetting that his sister doesn't like when he cusses in front of children.

"No cussing in front of children Ameica!" DC yelled, and before America could react he got hit in the head with the butt of a rifle.

"Big sis why did you hit Daddy?" Hawaii asked with a confused tone, and a tilt to the side with her head.

"I just taught Daddy a lesson" The blond replied calmly. "Now let's go, and fine the others so we can I traduced them to the countries" DC told the two youngest states.

They just replies with a simple "yes ma'am", and they were on there way to find there way back to there meeting room, and to find the other states.