Clean Up |Part 3|

(With Kansas, Arkansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Indiana, Illinois, Wyoming, Oklahoma, and Ohio)

Oklahoma's POV.:

Wyoming, Ohio, and I all groaned at the 2 fighting states, Kansas and Arkansas, they to think it was about names.

"My name isn't Ar-Kansas it's Arkansas" Arkansas explained to Kansas.

"Hey but it's spelled like Ar-Kansas so I'll just stick with that" Kansas said.

"But that's not the way you pronounce it!" Arkansas whined.

"It might not be how you pronounce it but that's how I pronounce" Kansas argued.

"But that's still-" Arkansas was cut off by Nebraska.

"She got ya there bro" Nebraska teased the state.

"Shut up! And I thought you were on my side of this argument?!" Arkansas complained.

"Should we go and find Iowa, Illinois, and Indiana?" Wyoming asked.

"Now that you mention it yeah, we should find them" Ohio agreed.
Everyone else including me nodded our heads in agreement to Wyoming's statement.

We walked around the second floor. We turned a corner and heard a loud pitched scream; we looked at each other and nodded and started running towards where ever the scream came from.

We entered the room the scream came from and found Illinois using Indiana as a shield from a bunch of alligators while we saw Iowa slowly backing away from the large reptiles.

After Iowa got away from the green reptiles she noticed us and ran to us. "Oh thank god you guys are here" she whisper yelled.

"Um would you like to tell us how this happened?" Asked Ohio.

"Long story but let's just say that if you tell a alligator to shove there tail up there ass and then throw a chair at them they'll get pissed off" Iowa chuckled a little at what she said.

"Okay, but how do we get rid of the overgrown human eating lizards?" Nebraska asked motioning to the  alligators.

"How the hell should I know my state isn't know for its over grown reptiles unlike Florida's" she snapped back angrily.

"Guys this isn't a time to be fighting" Arkansas told the two.

"Says the one who started arguing about his own name" Kansas butted in.

"All of you shut up!" I told the others. "If you haven't noticed if we don't save our friends there gonna turn into reptile food" she said pointing to Illinois and Indiana.

"Yeah she's right now get your shit together" Ohio said supporting My minnie a peach.

"Soooo..." Nebraska trailed off." Anyone have any suggestions?" He asked.

We all looked at each other and shook our heads.

Oh great just great.

(With Texas, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah)

Texas' POV.:

As we opened the door to the backyard all our jaws dropped to the ground.

"The hell happened here?!" Colorado exclaimed.

There were a bunch off holes in the earth and black stuff around that, probably from explosions. The shed was demolished. Idaho was not going to be happy about her potato farm being destroyed either. I looked over to the horse stalls all the hoses were out!