Lecture

(This is after everybody finished whatever the hell they were doing)

3rd Person POV.:

After everyone was done with there chores everyone went to the living room. After all the states got into the living room DC showed up.

Groans and whines came from the states. Yep they were going to get lectured, and DC's lectures were the worst.

"Do you guys know why your here?" Asked an Angry DC. She got nods and a few "yes"'s or a "yes ma'am"'s.

"Okay then I'll make this short." She started to lecture all the states.

Pennsylvania's POV.:

Ugh I hate these fucking lectures there so damn boring. I whined in my head. While not even giving two shits about what the capital was saying.

Nevada's POV.:

Fucking lectures are the worst especially if it's from m DC she never stops talking. I groaned in my head.

South Dakota's POV.:

I was just sitting there not really caring about what DC had to say and just started poking North Dakotas cheek. Hehe he looks so annoyed. I giggled a little.

North Dakota's POV.:

Why is South poking my cheek? It's getting really freaking annoying! I was trying to resist not punching my sister in the face. Oh how I wish I could.

Delaware's POV.:

Even though I'm the oldest of all of my brothers and sisters I hated DC's lectures, but I tried to set and example by looking like I'm listening though.

Rhode Island's POV.:

I love big sis and all, but right now I hate her guts. She's just talking and talking about how we should be have. Like do you really expect us to behave? I'm mean have you meat us?!

New York's POV.:

Oh god she started to lectures us. Damn it why is the work so cruel to me?!

Alabama's POV.:

Oh lord please shut her up! Please!

Texas' POV.:

"Fuck this shit I'm out" I said; I was about to get up but Florida grabbed my hand. "Oh no you don't" and I was forced to sit through this damn lecture.

Florida's POV.:

I saw Texas was getting up and about to leave, but I'm not having any of that. So I pulled him back down to his seat.

Washington's POV.:

Me and Oregon were just texting on our phones annoy really paying attention to what was going around us. Thank Dad for phones. I praised my dad in my head.

Oregon's POV.:

Me and Wash were just entertaining our selves with our phones that Dad had given us.

California's POV.:

I was just using my phone just like Wash and Oregon. Not really caring about what the capital was rambling about.

Arizona's POV.:

I was looking around for anything interesting that I could play or use to pass the time.

Colorado's POV.:

Oh god not her lectures anybodies but hers!

Utah POV.: