Clean Up |Part 1|

(With Georgia, Alabama, Maryland, and Mississippi)

Georgia's POV.:

When we got to the kitchen my jaw droped. It looked like some one planted a food bomb and it jus blew up. There were all kinds of different foods sliding or falling of the wall, fridge, counter, and what ever else food could stick on. Then there were huge stains on the floor, walls, and ceiling which were probably made by some kinda soda. Then there was exported food on the counters and floor, most likely from the trash can.

"Oh my god" Maryland said.

"You took the words right out of my mouth" Alabama commented.

"Agreed" Mississippi and I replied while thinking of ways to clean up the kitchen.

(With New York, Pennsyvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Tennessee, and Kentucky)

New York's POV.:

Yes we get the movie room! I thought while scoping with glee.

"York I wouldn't get you hopes up we have too clean the basement" Delaware, the oldest of us all, informed. By that comment my smile fell; I'm not just a spitting image of my dad, America, but me and him have the same fears; like ghosts. Those things creep the fuck out of me.

Penny just grinned in mischief; he knew I was scared of ghost and the dark so he was bound to scare the living shit out of me.

"What is it York? Ya scared of the dark?" Pennsylvania teased the Empire State.

"N-No" I stuttered out. Shit I stuttered.

Kentucky, Jersey, and Tennessee all snickered at me while Delaware just gave a small smile.

"Suuuurrre. What ever ya say bro" Pennsylvania said with a wide smirk on his face.

We walked in silence towards the basement. Why did you have to be so cruel to me Georgia?!

When we got to the door of the basement I gulped. Pennsylvania opened the door and gestured inside, "After you~."

"Fuck you dude" I said while stomping down the stairs with the others following.

When we got down the stairs the door shut behind us and that left us in total darkness.

I clung to the closest person to me in terror. "Were all gonna die!" I wailed.

"Shut up York you making my ears hurt" Delaware said from which seemed to be in front of him.

"York loosen your grip will ya?" Most likely Tennessee asked.

"Haha. Sorry Ten" I replied loosening my grip on his arm.

"Ugh. Let me fined the light switch" Jersey said while making avuncular of ruckus while trying to walk around.

"Ow watch it Jerky!" Kentucky yelled while trying to get New Jersey off of him.

"Sorry, and don't call me Jerky!" Jersey snapped.

"Yeah yeah just great off of me meat sack" Jersey just grumbled and got off of him.

"Am I the only one who reposed that Pen has been really quite?" Asked Tennessee asked from right beside me.

"Yeah almost too quite" replied Ken.

Then the lights turned on and I saw a zombie with a messed up face in front of me. I screamed like a little girl while closing my eyes shut, and jumped onto Tennessee which almost knocked him off his feet.

"Were all gonna die!!!" I screamed still clinging too Ten. Tennessee, Kentucky, and New Jersey burst out in laughter.

"Just open your eyes dumb ass" Kentucky laughed out.

I opened one eye and saw Pennsylvania with a fake chainsaws in one hand and a mask in the other. I jumped off of Ten and jumped onto Pennsylvania.

"You ass hoel" I screeched and was about to rip his grinning face off, but then Delaware pulled me off of him.

"Come on we need to clean this place up" he said with a stern voice.

"Aw Del your such a kill joy" Pennsylvania whined.

"Shut up and get to work" was all he said and we were of working.

(With Idaho, Montana, Louisiana, and Florida)

Florida's POV.:

"I can't believe I have too clean nasty bathrooms" Loui whined.

"You survived Hurricane Katrina, I think you can survive this too" I told the French state.

"But my beautiful hair and body will become filthy and gross" whined the brunette.

"That'll be the least of your worries if you don't quite your whining" Idaho threatens.

"Oh, and what would that be potato girl?" Mocked Louisiana.

"I will rip you t-" Idaho was cut off by Montana putting a hand over her moth and holding her back from ripping open the southern state.

"Ida stop it" Montana grumbled. Idaho just replied with a huff, and Montana let go of the blond girl.

I just sighed. Why did I have too clean the bathrooms, and what's even wires it had too be with the used to be Frenchies; Great.

When we got to the first bathroom we entered; and what we saw made everyone besides me backup against a wall.

The entire room was filled with about 5 anacondas.

"Dammit! I told Rhode Island to stop playing with my pets" I grumbled while trying to get one anaconda off of my leg.

All of a sudden I hear a loud pitched girly scream first I look at Idaho, since she's the only girl, but it wasn't her then I looked over too Louisiana and saw him face to face with a big ass anaconda.

"Help me! The ugliness of this thing will transfer on to me if it gets any closer!" Louisiana screamed.

I just face palmed. "Your a total wuss" I heard Montana comment.

"Agreed" Idaho agreed with him.

"Louisiana just come towards me, Kay?" I looked over to the state he just nodded, and started slowly walking towards me.

When he got to me he cling on to me for dear life.

"What the hell get off" I said while trying to get the wuss off of me.

Idaho clicked her tung. "Your such a wuss Loui" she giggled at her brother.

"N-No I'm not!" He retorted.

"Yeah whatever helps you sleep at night" She said grinning at Louisiana.

Montana and I snickered at her comment. After I finally got Louisiana off of me we decided to start on another bathroom instead, and left the anacondas for later.