What just happened?

3rd Person POV:

"W-Well that just happened" stuttered out Vermont while all the states formed a large circle so they could all hear and see each other.

"Wait, what are we supposed to do while DC and Murica (yep that's how I'm gonna spell it) are gone?" Asked Alabama while sitting in between Georgia and Mississippi.

Everyone looked toward the states that where "in charge" for the while being.

Texas was holding his bloody nose and holding up a bloody pipe in the air with a dangling Alaska on it,"Your not gonna let go are ya?" Alaska shook his head no. Texas sighed in defeat and placed the young state down, but quickly yanked the pipe away and gave it to Oklahoma.

"What am I supposed to do with it?!" She asked him.

Texas shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know I gave it to you so Alaska wouldn't try to hit me in the nose or balls with that thing, so good luck pal," Texas patted Oklahoma's back with a fake smile on his face. The color instantly drained from her face and she looked into the deadly violet eyes of Alaska. She gulped loudly and made a run for the door before slamming it in Alaska's face, but Alaska quickly opened the door and ran after her.

"That's one way to do it," said Wyoming who was seated between a fighting Kansas and Arkansas.

"Oh shut it Ar-Kansas!" Kansas yelled at the other state.

"It's Arkan-saw!" He yelled back while trying to grab the other states hair. Wyoming quickly pushed there faces away from each other and sighed after they both shut up.

"So what are we supposed to do?" Asked Florida looking around at his fellow states.

"I don't know, but it's kinda weird coming from you since you are 'that' part of America if you know what I mean," joked New Jersey with a smirk on his face.

"I will kill you! You son of a bitch!" screamed Florida while lunging at the older, but smaller state.

"Hey that's my thing!" whined Rhode Island while making a fake pout, but he was still smirking at his brothers joke on the inside.

"Hehe" was the last thing heard from New Jersey before he was getting strangled by Florida.

"U-um shouldn't we stop them?" asked a worried New Hampshire who was seated in between Connecticut and Maine.

"Hell no! Me, York, and California are making bets on how long it will take Florida to kill New Jersey," commented Nevada who was watching the scene go down intently with California and New York by his side. (I call those three the trouble trio)

"If your gonna speak, speak properly and it's not me, York, and California it's York, California, and I" corrected Delaware the oldest state of the bunch.

"Oh shut it smart ass I'm betting too," Ohio said who was now betting with the trouble trio.

"Tsk, you guys are such immature brats," Delaware said while looking away with a scoff. (Levi much?)

"Can't we all just stop fighting for two seconds it's getting on my nerves" sighed out Maine while rubbing his temples in frustration like Germany does at world meetings.

"Thank you Maine!" chirped Maryland with a merry expression. (Get the pun there? Maryland and merry?...... No. Oh okay bye than I'll shut up now)
___________________________
I need to ketch up on my sleep and I pretty tired today so yeah sorry for the short chapter, but since there's school I don't know how frequently I will be updating, but I'll try my best don't worry!