Clean Up |Part 2|

(With Vermont, Maine, Conneticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Missouri, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Massachusetts, and Michigan)

Massachusetts' POV.:

We where walking down one of the mansions long hallways looking for anything that was cracked or brocken. We haven't found anything yet though.

"I wonder if Florida found out my reptile surprise yet" Rhode Island snickered.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What do you mean by 'surprise'?" New Hampshire asked the little state.

"I found Floridas pets so I wanted to play a little prank so I let about 17 anacondas and about 6 alligators" replied back the blonde with a cheerful smile. While everyone else sweat droped.

"O-Okay" Hampshire said while taking a few steps away from the small state.

"Rhode why would you do that?" Wisconsin asked.

The little state just shrugged in response.

Then all of a sudden they heard a loud pitch scream come from a bathroom down the hall.

"Does that answer you question?" Michigan asked, she knew that the little state loved to play pranks on his brothers and sisters doesn't matter what the mood was.

"Yep" Wisconsin replied.

"Ya know we should not walk that way since that's the way all the creaming came from" I told the others since nobody could deal with Floridas reptiles besides Florida himself or Texas. All the states nodded in replie and we made a right turn.

"This is booooorrrriiiing" whined Conneticut.

"Stop whining its anoying, CT" Vermont said annoyed by the whining state.

"Ugh, but I can't it's like in my blood" he whined even more.

"Stop whi-" Vermont was to smack Connecticut, but was stopped by Maine.

"Stop fighting both of you!" Maine growled.

They both nodded there heads quickly cud nobody wants to mess with a pissed off Maine.

After a while we walked some more fixed a few vases or plant and some cracks on the walls, but that's all we really did.

"Yeah I think were finished here" said Minnesota.

"Don't think so we still have half of the 1st floor left" Missouri pointed out.

Groans came from the group.

"But why?" Whined Conneticut.

And then the cycle started again with all of us arguing and such.

(Don't feel like doing Hawaii and Alaska sry)

(With California, Nevada, Washington, Oregon)

Washington's POV.:

The entire time we were making our way to the living room California wa chatting away which annoyed all of us; Nevada told California to shut up a few times, but he just got smacked in the back of the head by California and she would began chatting again.

It felt like it took us centuries to get to the living room. When we opened the door to the living room we all looked around with wide eyes.

"The fuck happened here?!" Nevada exclaimed.

Pillows were ripped, there was what looked like horse shit on the ground, there where bullet holes in the walls; in all the room looked like total shit.

"Uhh... What is that thing that's moving?" California sled a little disgusted by the thing under a messed up blanket. Then the thing which was a rat came out under the blanket and ran toward the door which was behind us. California screamed in terror and jumped onto Oregon which made him fall over, and since he was standing right next to me I fell over and almost squished the rodent.

"What the hell Cali?!" Oregon yelled at the tamed state.

"It was going to attack me!" She screamed still clinging to the black haired state.

I felt like I was about to faint because of all the pressure on me. "Uhh guys your going to suffocate Wash if you don't get off of him" Nevada wormed the two bickering states.

After they both got off of me Oregon held out his hand for me, "sorry Wash" The green eyed state said with a sheepish smile, as he pulled me up.

"Nah its fine. Plus I'm pretty sure Cali was the one why I almost suffocated" I said with a small grin on my face.

"Did you just call me fat?" Asked California with her veins popping out of her forehead.

"Who else?" I answerd.

"He got ya there" Nevada commented. It looked like California was going to strangle me.

"Come here you little shit!" She screeched.

"If you can, fat ass!" Yelled back while running around the living room while being chased by an angry Californian girl.

Oregon and Nevada just laughed, but after awhile California caught up to me and she started hitting me with a pillow which then became a full on pillow fight.