Lets Go

3rd Person POV:

After all the states had gathered up back into the living room Georgia started to arrange on where the states would be staying.

"Okay, so all of you will be staying with one of the states that has been assigned by DC to be in charge!" yelled Georgia at the states, but Oklahoma heard nothing.

"What?" she asked the southern state.

"I said you'll all be assigned at state that's in charge!" shouted back Georgia.

"WHAT?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU MY EARS ARE STILL RINGING!" screamed back Oklahoma which had made the other states flinch at her loud voice.

Georgia sighed," I SAID YOU'LL ALL BE ASSIGNED A STATE THAT IS IN CHARGE!" she screamed back.

"Oh, okay," Oklahoma stated calmly with a bright smile which made Ohio and Kansas sweat drop at her quickly changing personality.

"Okay, so the groups will be!" before Georgia could finish she was interrupted by Nevada.

"Oi! Peaches you don't have to shout at us!" Georgia was fuming in anger at the nickname the larger western state had given her.

"S-So onto the groups, right Georgia?" stuttered out New Hampshire. Georgia nodded and told each sate where and with who they'd be staying with.

"Texas, Florida, and Nevada will be taking care of the western states which are: Oklahoma, Kansas, Wyoming, South and North Dakota, Montana, Idaho, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, California, Washington, Oregon, and Nebraska," the said states where gathered up into a group, but before they left Texas looked at his fellow southern state.

"Where are we going to stay?" he asked her.

She thought for a second she snapped her fingers," Well at your place of course since you have the largest house! And you can bring them around Austin plus you have the largest capital building even larger then the Americas capital by like 15 feet!" Georgia smiled cheerfully.

Texas grumbled under his breath, but agreed and all the other states with him left to get ready to go to Austin.

"Okay, well I'm going to be taking care of the southern states, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, North and South Carolina, you guys will be in my capital, Atlanta!" a few states groaned and a few just sighed.

"Okay Ohio you'll be taking care of, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Minnesota, Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, and Michigan (almost left out Michigan sry) you guys will be at Ohios place in Columbus," Georgia finished out now moving onto Maine, Delaware, and New Hampshire.

"Okay Maine, Delaware, and New Hampshire you two will have the Virginias, New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Vermont, Connecticut," Georgia finished.

"Um, Miss Georgia?" asked Hawaii while tugging at the female states shirt, "where are we going to stay?" she motioned toward Alaska and Rhode Island. Georgia mentally face palmed forgetting about the two small states and the largest state of them all.

"U-Uh," Georgia tried to think of somewhere to place them, but couldn't think of anywhere.

"You three can stick with us," sighed out Maine knowing this would happen.

"Thank you Mr. Maine!" Maine stiffened up at the hug Hawaii had given the older state, but soon relaxed and patted her on the head.

"Well what are we waiting for lets go!" yelled New York while running out of the room followed by all the other states.

___________________________
Welp I'm so horrible with updates, ugh, it's just school and ugh, homework. You know what yes it was my fault I shouldn't be blaming school like I do for most of my problems. Welp hope you enjoy this short chapter and see ya next time, Bye! :3