Chapter 5

I was caught in arms as I fell crying, "Oh my dear what happened?" Minnie asks. I sit down "He's dead" I whisper my heart broke more and more, Minnie rubs my back. "I'll get Lily and the boys here" Albus says leaving, "They could of saved him" I cry. Minnie held me close again "Who could of?" She asks, "Those monsters" I reply. "Liz?" I hear a voice ask. "I suggest you try and cheer her up" Albus says. "I presume you will go to his funeral?" He asks, I look at him with my blurry vision "It's at Godric's Hollow, That's where he wanted to be near them" I say before crying again. I feel Lily hug me as I cried into her, "Let's take you to the dorm" she whispered. I let her lead me as I ignored everything, "We will be back in a sec" Sirius says. I processed nothing till I was sitting on a bed. Lily was knelt in front of me and took my hands "He's gone Sammie" I say. "Heyy it's okay, he's going to be okay now" she whispered. The door opens and we look at the boys as they bring food in, we raise and eyebrow "We asked for a crying girl package" Sirius says but I don't laugh like I would of. I lie down and turn away hugging my pillow close, "We're here for you babe" Lily tells me. I nod weakly "I made a promise" I whisper. "Phoenix for a girl and Sam for a boy" I mumble, I then look at my photo on the side. Me, mum, dad and Sam playing in the field. Sirius looks at it before sitting beside me, "Hey you can always live with me" James said jumping on me. I sigh and shove him off "Awh come onnn" James whines. Remus sits by my head and strokes my hair "Get some sleep and we will still be here when you wake up" he says before kissing my head. I nod and cry into my pillow falling into a deep sleep.