Chapter 15

"You have anxiety" McGonagall said sitting beside my bed as I woke. "Oh" I respond, "The boys and Lily are outside the door sleeping because they refuse to move. Now I know that you don't want to loose your friends like this do you?" She asks and I shake my head "We contacted Lonity and found out the reason why you hate it, I haven't told them but I know Miss Evans knows so why don't you decide if you want them to know why I go tell them your awake. Just a question how did you do your homework in a coma?" She asks, "I have a scribe?" I question before she smiles and leaves. I hear running feet and sit up as Lily and the boys enter, I had to tell them. I was crying as they stopped at my bed before jumping on me and hugging me. I laugh and hug them back. "I'm going to tell you why I hate Lonity" I say and they draw back. "No, you'll have another anxiety attack and I won't cope!" Sirius says holding me. I laugh and Minnie enters with Poppy "You all need to go to bed" she says but Sirius pouts and holds me close. She raises an eyebrow "But I miss my Twitchy" he whines, I laugh a little with the others and hide my face in his neck. "Fine Mr Black can stay you other go" she says. I hug them all "Lily can you tell them" I say and she nods before following them out. Sirius lies beside me and I lay my head on his chest and I start the story of my year of torture at Lonity school for Witchcraft.