Chapter 20

Apart from the one incident I hadn't spoken or seen much of the schools. Sirius and me were pretty much joined at the hip, Marlene and Lily hung out with us. It was this week. The ball was on Saturday and I was afraid.
"Hey Liz?" Sirius called as I ran through with my dress in it's box, I turn and nod "Yeah?" I ask. He looks at the box "Sirius you'll see it on Saturday" I say before running up to the dorm. I wasn't going to open the box until Saturday, Lily, Alice and Marlene were the same. Though we knew what colour they were, "So how long you and Sirius been going out?" Marlene questions stepping in behind me. I frown "We aren't but I want to, trust me you would know. Anyway he has his eyes on a girl that is not me and-" I start. "Sweetie" Alice starts pushing me in a chair. Oh dear lord no. "HELP!" I scream, I hear running feet before the boys enter. The girls roll their eyes "That's it I am done Elizabeth whatever your middle name is Gold!" Marlene exclaims. "Angelica" Sirius comments everyone frowns at him "Her middle name is Angelica, Elizabeth Angelica Gold" he finishes. Marlene gives me that look and I just glare making Alice huff and Lily laugh "I'm confused" James says. We then look at them "How did you even get up here?" Lily asks, the boys then run back downstairs we roll our eyes "Boys" we chorus. "Look Sirius could have anyone he wants, but he asked you" Marlene says. I frown "So? He felt sympathy" from my response they give me another look "Fine, I'll ask him, at the dance" before shaking their hands. I made a deal with the devil.