Chapter Eleven- Couple Showered in Piss- Devil's Grace on Demons

Chapter Eleven- Couple showered in piss- Devil’s grace on Demons

Blaise Anderson has charm. I couldn’t deny that fact. Live example was in front of me. Aunt Jen had a dreamy look on her face as she worshiped the boy with her eyes. The smile he displayed, almost swooned her. If she fainted, I was not going to help her. It looked like she had forgotten me, her own niece. The moment I had stepped on the porch, front door opened revealing my lovely Aunt but she didn’t spare me a look. Her eyes were glued to Blaise as if he was a Greek God.

When she finally acknowledged me, she squeezed me in a hug. But that didn’t last for long. Her attention was back to Blaise in less than a second.

“Your Aunt is amazing,” Blaise said from my side. I scowled.

Of course he’d find her amazing. She had called him everything I won’t call him in million years. Every praises had added another pound to his obese ego.

“Yeah, I know,” in a flat voice, I agreed with him.

“Sit here and let me bring you something to drink first. Dan will be down in a minute.” Aunt Jen said to Blaise and disappeared into kitchen.

I scowled at him when he looked at me with a smile. Amusement in his eyes was crystal clear. A crooked grin matched the mischievousness of those playful green orbs.

We didn’t say anything but only stared. Silence broke only when a skinny figure came downstairs. Dan looked similar, except for his new hairstyles. Back then, his hairs were spiky. Now they fall on his forehead. He smiled when he saw me but that quickly vanished when he looked at my side.

“Dan,” I stood up and walked to him catching him in a hug. He chuckled at my enthusiasm.

“How’s my little cousin?” He asked after pulling back.

“I’m fine but I’m not your little cousin. You are my little cousin.” I told him.

“Come on, look at you chipmunk.” He slung his arm over my shoulder.

“Hey,” I jabbed my elbow at his side. “I’m not chipmunk. My height is average.”

Dan stood at his 6’5 height. He had grown up like a bamboo and was still growing. I had to strain my neck to meet his eyes. He’s the tallest boy I’ve ever seen in my life. Let’s not forget, he can be a basketball player, if he doesn’t try to score ball with force of his eyes.

“Sure, and Ant is biggest land animal.”

“It’s an insect.”

“Still in kingdom animilia.” Before I could argue, his eyes landed on the boy I brought with me- a decision I regret with every passing second. “Who’s he?” He asked frowning. His eyes were narrowed, body tense.

“He’s Blaise,” I told him.

“Blaise?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Blaise,” I nodded.

“Blaise?”

“Yeah, Blaise Anderson.”

“Your boyfriend?” He guessed. I shook my head.

“No, he’s my friend only and not my boyfriend. Don’t state the impossible.”

“Yeah, a jock like him can never be your boyfriend.” He leaned towards me and mumbled in a low voice so only I could hear. “He’s too good looking for you.”