Chapter Thirteen - Story of Two Kingdoms was Better Than Story of Two Cats

Chapter Thirteen- Story of two kingdoms was better than story of two cats~

Emma was nowhere to be seen. She didn't come to Chemistry or any other classes. I was glad she was not there or she would have flaunted all the details of her date with Nick. After talking to Jessica in morning, I was sure something had happened. Did Nick kiss Emma to a coma? Or death?

I really hope not.

Jessica refused to tell me anything but she had this constipated look on her face that had me a little worried. If had time, I would have asked her about her date with Josh but we had class. It was only lunchtime when we had time to talk.

Until the boys come to join us at the table. They're always late. God knows what stuff they do. After Blaise had said goodbye to football, I was assuming he would whistle the hallways.

"What happened on your date with Josh?" I asked with my elbows resting on table and hands cupping my chin. Story time.

Well everyone likes gossip. I was no different. I just didn't like to talk about people I didn't know. Jessica was my friend so I saw no problem.

"It was not a date and we were just hanging out." She replied.

Yeah, and I'm not sitting. I have my butt planted on a chair.

"Josh came to my house at eight and we both went to have ice cream in his car. We both got Strawberry. We have same taste in ice cream. Then we went to beach watching the night sky near the water. It was so peaceful. We talked about school and families. He told me nearly everything I knew-"

"Yeah, you have been stalking him for a pretty long time ." I interrupted. She glared at me.

"After that we went to the park and had a walk. He told me that there was a basketball match soon and he invited me. Then he dropped me off home and said how we should hang out again. He even asked for my phone number. When I was going to sleep, to dream of marrying Josh, my cell phone beeped. It was a text from Josh. He said he had an amazing evening. We texted for about half an hour."

"Half an hour! What did you talk about?"

"Nothing special. Just school and families and friends and college."

I nodded my head.

"I dreamt of going on another date with Josh where he kissed me under the stars and we talked about our future. Then we went to the Winter Formal and Prom together. You were also there with Blaise." I groaned mentally. There we go again. "And then we all went to college together. Josh became a doctor and Blaise- I forgot what went with him. But you both had a sweet daughter. And I had a boy. We grew old together, watching our kids falling in love. Our love to our husbands increased with every passing day. It was so pleasant." She sighed dreamily.

Why do we always end up having kids?

My cheeks flamed at the thought of having kids with Blaise. Not that it's ever going to happen.

"Whoa!" she exclaimed and I looked at her. She was staring at me with wide eyes. Was it me or she was staring back? I didn't think I had something so special on me to catch her attention like that.

I looked back and nothing strange caught my eye.

"What?" I asked her.

"You are blushing. You are blushing! How did this happen? You never blushed before when I told you this story. Did something happen between you and Blaise during weekend?" She wiggled her eyebrows. I gave her a look of disgust.

"No!" I scoffed.

"Don't lie to me. I'm sure something had happened." She teased me with a smirk.