Epilogue

Hi readers,

Thank you for all the support you have given to this book. I love you all so, so, so much. Your every vote and comment makes my day. Talking about comments... they are always so hilarious. You really make me laugh.

I had asked for five names and now I'm going to present you the Epilogue with top three winners.

There will be no Beryl's P.O.V. in this Epilogue

Also, I will publish some bonus chapters.

And no there will be no sequel.

Thank you. All of you very, very much.

I apologize for taking so long for this update. I assume you will need to refresh your memory.

Characters:

1. Beryl Parker - The protagonist. She is a seventeen year awkward girl at the prologue of the book. In epilogue, she is eighteen years old abd in senior year. She is Blaise Anderson's girlfriend.

2. Blaise Anderson - Main male lead. He lives in sane street as Beryl's and loves her. He had gotten into some problems but now everything is unicorns and rainbows. He is Beryl's boyfriend.

3.  Nick Conman - The boy Beryl used to crush on and Blaise's best friend. He is a popular playboy.

4. Jessica Watson - Beryl's talkative best friend and Josh's girlfriend.

5. Josh - Blaise's best friend and Jessica's boyfriend.

6. Kim Welsh - Nick's on again- off again girlfriend.

7. Drew Millers-  The boy who created trouble for Blaise.

8. Tate - Blaise's friend.

9. Avril Anderson - Blaise's step sister. She will have a book of her soon.

Here is the Epilogue (Unedited) (I can't believe I had typed the spelling of 'unedited' incorrectly.) bhi

**** ***

EPILOGUE

Jessica’s P.O.V.

“I’m starting to feel that you don’t want me anymore.” Beryl said despondently as she sat on my bed. I stood near my study table.

Her surprise visit had really surprised me. Beryl hardly ever comes to my home. We’ve been friends ever since the beginning of high school and she only ever visited me five times. In past few months, she had become more open about her happy feelings. She still wears that mask of quietness to suppress her rude self though.

“N-no. It’s nothing like that Beryl. I still love you the same.” I told her with a tight smile but readily whipped it off knowing she would see right through it. She is very good at reading people. This ability of hers only ever fails with her boyfriend.

She finally looked at me, her dark brown eyes staring at me. I shifted at my place. One of the two things I hate about Beryl is her ability to keep her eyes blank, devoid of any emotions. Although she can be really expressive at times, especially when Blaise is around.

“Really?” She smiled at me. It was a genuine smile. “How much do you love me?” She asked.

I would have thought the question was kind of weird coming out from her. But I had other things in my mind. Like my half naked boyfriend in the closet. His shirt was under my bed so he won’t come outside, in case he wants Beryl to see the love bites I gave him. Not that I’m going to allow her see that. It would be so embarrassing. She won't let me live with it. Beryl can be really cruel at times.