Chapter Twelve- I Like Horror Movies. It's Just They Are Scary

~Chapter Twelve - I Like Horror Movies. It's Just They Are Scary~

To say that Dan was overflowing with joy at the spectacular video was the understatement of the year. The video was getting so many hits. Damian was gladly not visible but you could still see a small hidden figure behind leaves.

Dan was back to his weird self. Everything was back in place. Blaise was getting so annoyed by my cousin to a point that he even snapped. Dan just won’t stop staring at my crush’s best friend.

“I don’t know about you but I’m completely straight.” Blaise said nervously while we were watering the plants and Dan was staring at him nonstop.

Later while we were having lunch in a diner, Blaise seemed so uncomfortable with the stared that he hardly gulped a bite. “I’m not alien from outer space.” He said through clenched teeth. My cousin had gone deaf at that.

And let’s not forget what happened in the shower. Well I was not there, just entered the room and next thing I knew, Dan and Blaise were coming out of the bathroom. Blaise was still covered in lather while Dan was flushed. It stopped the staring thing going on, but not for long. Ha! That rhymes.

Aunt and Uncle left for a party leaving the house to us with instructions which included- don’t let Dan touch the kitchen. Don’t try to imitate a storm and attack house. Don’t throw parties. Don’t do something naughty.

If Aunt Jen hadn’t given me and the green eyed jerk a look with last instruction, I wouldn’t have blushed the way I did.

It was up to me to prepare dinner but boys had another plan- Pizza on call.

At night, during an evening walk, Dan was back to being his usual self. Blaise was red by the end of the day. His hairs were messed up by the amount of times he had moved his hands through them in irritation. He even wore a mask when we decided to watch a movie.

Dan settled for Saw. Horror movies scare me but I still like to watch them. Wind entered the room from window and chilled me. I wrapped my arms around myself trying to get warm. The temperature was dropping day-by-day. Dan said we are not going to use thermostat because It was out of order. I knew I was not. He only wanted to make Blaise suffer. I was just a sacrifice in this stupid game of theirs.

“Dan, shut the window.” I ordered him.

He removed his gaze from a scowling Blaise and looked at window. After three minutes, he was still staring at the same spot.

“Dan, I asked you to shut the window. It’s getting cold.” I said loudly.

“Shh… I’m trying to focus.” He whispered and raised a finger at me.

“What the heck are you focusing at?” I was getting angry. The cold never agrees with me. I hate the winter and it were approaching real fast.

“I’m trying to shut this window using my telekinetic powers. Don’t interrupt me or I’ll not help you.” He scolded and went back to staring.

I glared at him trying to focus my telekinetic powers to choke him. There was a sound of shutting window and Dan jumped in joy.

“See, I did it!” He pointed at window.

Blaise was standing at the side of window. I threw Dan a flat look shaking my head. “That was Blaise.” I said dryly.

“I know. I hypnotized him to follow my orders.”

“Order him to strangle you.” I muttered under my breath. He heard anyway and gasped loudly looking at me with wide fearful eyes.

“You want to kill me. Are you really my innocent cousin or an alien wearing her skin? Tell me what you did to Beryl, you creature from another world.” He accused me. My face remained passive not giving him bait to continue the act.