you try to build yourself a reputation

The guys and I walked off the stage after the show at our local venue.  We went to the side stage to meet Paxton's family.  "Hey, guys!" I said to them.  "Hey.  Good job!" Pax said, "this is my dad."  Paxton's dad had tattoos up and down both arms, and on his chest and neck.  "Hey, I'm Josh." Pax's dad said as we shook hands.  "Nice to meet you!  I'm Kellin.  You know, your son is pretty kick ass." I said.  Paxton and Josh both laughed.  "Thanks.  He is pretty great." Josh said with a smile.  "This is my older sister Shannon." Paxton said, pointing to a stunning girl.  She had long black hair, mostly wavy/curly.  Her eyes were deep ocean blue.  Her facial features made her eyes and lips pop out.  Her eyelashes curled up on her eyelids.  She wore a long, black, transparent dress.  The top, waist and upper thigh had a silky covering, while the rest of her legs were seen through the dress.  It was long in the back and short in the front.  A dark grey jean jacket covered her arms, and grey toms covered her feet.  She smiled brightly at me.  "I'm Kellin." I said nervously.  Paxton snickered at me, noticing that I was checking her out.  I shot Pax a look and looked back at Shannon.  "Haha!  I'm Shannon!" she laughed. 

The guys noticed that I needed to get to know her, so they took Pax and his dad for a tour around back stage.  That left me and Shannon all alone.  We sat and talked.  "So, how old are you?" I asked.  "I'm 24." she said.  "Oh cool!  I'm 26."  "I have to be honest.  I love your music.  It's amazing!" Shannon gushed.  I blushed at the fact she knows my band.  "Thank you so much!" I gushed.  "Do you want to go get coffee with me sometime?" I asked her.  She blushed.  "Absolutely!" she said happily.  She scribbled down her number and handed it to me.  "I'll call you!" I said.  Pax, his dad, and the guys came back, and we parted ways.  Paxton, his dad, and Shannon left for their hotel, while the guys and I went to our own houses. 

I layed in bed with my iphone 5, deciding whether or not to text Shannon.  I grew the balls, and sent her a message, "Hey Shannon!  It's me, Kellin!"  It sent.  No turning back now.  I got a reply from her after 3 minutes, "Oh!  Hey, cutie!"  I blushed at the fact she called me cutie.  "Haha!  You called me cutie! :)" I answered.  "I'm sorry.  Is that OK? I couldn't decide whether or not I wanted to call you that..." she said.  "Haha!  Are you kidding? I love it!<3" I said.  I didn't get a reply from her all night.  I decided to watch some movies and go to bed. 

^^^^^Shannon's POV^^^^^ 

Wow.  I can't believe I met Kellin Quinn!  He was so cute!!!!  I texted him for a while.  I feel like we were flirting...oh no.  I can't like Kellin!  I was about to reply to Kellin's last message, but Matty called me.  "Hey!" I answered.

"Hey beautiful!  How's Paxt?  How's Kellin?" he asked.

"Haha, baby.  Paxton is having the time of his life!  I'm so happy for him!  And Kellin is great!"

"He's awesome.  We went on tour together before.  Ever since then, we've been best friends!  Hey, mind if I come over?  I wanna see my princess!" Matty said.

"That's amazing!  And, I don't know.  I'm in a hotel room..."

"Oh yeah... haha.  How about I pick you up and we hang out at my place!" he suggested.

"Sounds great!  I'll be waiting!" I said and hung up.

Matty and I have been dating for about a month now.  I met him on the Memphis May Fire tour.  He and I have been together ever since he met me at his merch stand. 

~FLASHBACK~

I hate this job.  I got hired to be a merch girl for Memphis May Fire.  It was the only job available for me, though.  It's not that I don't like the bands here on this tour, its just that its so fucking hot!  I don't get to meet any bands because they're too busy to hang with their employees.  I sat down because all the fans were getting in line for the mosh pit.  The sun is shining in my face and I forgot sunglasses.  Great.  I'm gonna be sitting here for 3 more hours. 

"Hey, want water?" a voice said in front of me.  "Uh..." I said and looked up.  Matty Mullins was standing right in front of me!  I tried so hard not to fangirl.  "Uh.." I said again.  He chuckled at me.  "Is that all you know?"  "Haha! Uhm, no.  I just didn't expect you to show up here." I said nervously.  "Yeah, I'm sorry.  I meant to come over and introduce myself before the show, but i just got caught up.  "Oh no, I understand!  You didn't have to come to me!" I insisted.  "No its fine!  I just saw your picture from the application you sent to be our merch girl.  I thought you absolutely stunning!" he flirted.  I blushed.  "You're so cute!" Matty said.  I laughed.  "Thanks!"  Matty started to get a little nervous.  "Hey, how about after the show, I come here and meet you, and we can go get dinner together?" he asked.  "You mean...as a date?" I said giddily.  "Uh yeah.  A date." Matty smiled.  "I'd love that." I replied.  "I'll see you later!" he said.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Ever since dinner, we've been dating.  It's been going really well!  I'm glad I finally met my baby's bestfriend, Kellin. 

KNOCK KNOCK

Matty answered the door.  "Hey baby!" Matty said.  I came right in and our lips crashed together instantly.  His tongue moved against my bottom lip for entrance.  After a few minutes of that, we finally broke apart.  "Why are you all wet?" he asked as he held me in his arms.  "It's really raining out there!"  I said out of breath.  "Well I'll get you a towel and some dry clothes, and we can watch movies!" he said.  "Sounds perfect!" I said contently and pecked him on the lips. 

I came out of the bedroom with Matty's baggy sweatpants and an Anthem Made shirt designed by him.  We cuddled on the couch for a while.  "Are you hungry?" I asked.  "Yeah, a little.  Wanna go somewhere?" he asked with him arms around me.  "No, it's too rainy.  I can make us something!" I said giddily.  He laughed at me and I went into the kitchen.  I made us pasta with a vinegrette sauce.  I was so proud of my creation!  I was almost finished and went to get seasoning.  I reached for the basil, and felt arms around my waist.  Matty kissed my neck.  "Hey sweetcheeks" I said silly.  "Heyyyyy.  Dinner almost ready?" he asked.  "Almost!" I said, and we went in for another makeout session.  Things were going perfectly.  I was so happy with my relationship with Matty, and I made an awesome new friend named Kellin.  My life was finally amazing.  Nothing can ruin this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai.  Sorry, I tried to publish this last night, but I had to deal with this stupid freshman bitch (I'm a sophomore) who tried to make me feel bad about myself...etc.  Ima just say it didn't work out so good for her.  Anyway, heres chapter 2!  Now that school's out, I GET TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN YEEEE!!!  Please comment, fan, vote, etc.  CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK I HAVE BEEN WRITING, "Free Now (A Kellin Quinn Fan Fiction)"  Thankyou babiess!!!

~Rachel     TWEET MEEEEE: @her_evil_twin