You better get it out while you still can

^^^^^Kellin's POV^^^^^

I can't believe I just did that. That's my BEST FRIEND'S GIRL. Atleast I didn't sleep with her... Do I have to tell Matty about it? Can't we just pretend it never happened? I heard my phone ring.

"Hey bro, how was your day with Shannon?" He asked perkishly. "Uh...it was cool. Nothing exciting happened. We just walked around town and ran a few errands is all." I said uneasily. "Oh. Cool." Matty said, "Are you sure nothing weird happened? Because when I asked her to come over a little bit ago, she said she had a bad day and didn't want to go anywhere or see anyone." "I..uh.. I have no idea. Sorry dude." I lied. "Um, okay. I'll talk to you later, man. See ya." Matty said, and hung up. God damn. I feel so guilty.

~The Next Dayyy~ (Shannon's POV)

I woke up at 7. Dad and Pax were still sleeping, so I took a shower, got ready, and got out of there. I got into my car and sat there for five minutes. Where do I go now? My phone vibrated in my pocket. I got a text from Kellin. Kellin. Perfect eyes, cutest smile, hair you could get lost in. He was so beautiful. So caring, and sensitive, and smart.

SHANNON. I scolded myself mentally. You can't be falling for him. You have Matty. He cares for you in no way you've ever been cared for before. He was perfect for me.

The text said, "uh. I know you don't want anything to do with me, but can we meet by the bookstore? I want to apologize and talk things through." I rolled my eyes. It's now or never. I replied, "fine. See you in the parking lot in 10".

It was raining cats and dogs as I drove to the book store. I pulled up next to where Kellin was parked. I got out and sat in Kellin's passenger seat. We looked at each other for a good 5 minutes in silence.

"Shannon, I'm so sorry. I got lost in your eyes, I fell deeply in love with you the minute I saw you. I know you're with Matty, and I respect that. He's my best friend, and I want to get to know you better. I don't want to sabotage your relationship." Kellin confessed. "It's okay Kellin. I forgive you." I said. I made a huge mistake. I looked him in his beautiful eyes. Every time I look into them, I'm overcome by his passion. I couldn't stop myself. I moved closer to Kellin, and our lips pressed together instantly. Soon enough, we were snogging in the back seat, completely naked. Thank god there was no one else in the parking lot. After 20 minutes, we layed there in silence. I just had sex with Kellin Quinn, my boyfriend's best friend.

My phone rang while we layed there. I got up and answered. "Hello?" I sounded out of breath. "Hey, babe! What are you doing? You sound like you need to catch your breath." he said. "Oh uh, just working out." I said. Kellin giggled behind me and I punched him really hard. "Oh okay! Well can you go to dinner with me tonight? I have reservations to a really nice place!" He said so excitedly. Aw he was so cute. How could I do this to him? "Yeah, that sounds amazing baby! I be at your place at 6!" I said. I got dressed immediately after that. I looked back at Kellin. He was looking at me pretty depressed. I ended the call and pecked him on the lips. That kind of brightened it up. "What are we doing?" I sighed as I got out. I got in my car, and drove back to my hotel.

I got another shower, because...lets just say I had some of Kellin's "man juices" on me still. I got dressed in a fancy, dark blue, sleeveless dress with flat, strappy, gold sandals. I did my makeup and pulled my long, curly, black hair in a loose bun. Soon enough, I was on my way to Matty's.

"Baby you look sexy as hell!" Matty said seductively. We made out in the door way for a few minutes. I'm a whore. What am I doing? Well, dinner awaits!" Matty said, grabbing my hand and leading me to his black BMW.

After a 20 minute drive, we pulled up to a super expensive restaurant. "Oh Matty, you really didn't have to-" I started to say. "But I did." Matty said, planting a kiss on the back of my hand. "I love you." I said. "I love you so so much." He replied.

We were waiting for our dessert, when he started talking about our past together. "Shannon, in the past, I didn't like my self very much. I had all the fans in the world, but I still didn't feel loved. Now that you're in my life, the present has made me such a better man, all because I fell in love with you. As for the future, I'm not sure of anything that the future holds for me. All I know that it holds is you. I want to spend my future with you, Shannon. So will you, Shannon DeVito, be my wife?" Matty said with a sincere smile. Oh shit. I love Matty. But I feel like I'm falling in love with Kellin. I did what I thought I wanted. "Yes!" I cried. Years started rolling down my face. Not tears of sadness, not tears of joy...tears of confusion.