You still have so much left to learn

It's me again! I feel really bad about how I stopped updating, so I thought I'd add another chapter. I can't promise it'll be long... Sorry guys :((( bear with me here.

**********************************

^^^^^KELLIN'S POV^^^^^

"Shannon, please talk to me! None of this is my fault. Why are you angry?" I pleaded to Shannon. "Because, Kellin. If you never kissed me that day, or if my brother had never won your stupid golden ticket contest, I would've never fallen in love with you, and I'd be perfectly happy with Matty!" She seethed through her teeth. I gotta admit, that hurt really bad. I flopped back on my bed and covered my face with my hands to block out the light. I don't want to do this right now.

The doctor stepped in the room with me and Shannon. "Oh...you two know each other?" She questioned, noticing that the curtain who once separated us was now pushed back.

"Um...no, not really." Shannon said with a face smile. "Ok. Well I'm here to get your injuries all patched up. You'll be out of here no later than an hour from now." The doctor said. She started with Shannon's toes. She wrapped them up in a gauze and gave Shannon a medical shoe to keep her foot from hurting when she walks. Soon her foot was bandaged, and she went out to the waiting room to see Matty.

"So...what's the story with you and her?" The doctor asked as she wrapped my fingers. "There's nothing to tell" I said to the attractive doctor. She had long curly blond hair and her eyes were the clear blue color of theGreat Barrier Reef. She had fairly tan skin, skinny but curvy figure. She was stunning. She smirked at me with her soft light pink lips. I flashed a small smile back to her. She smiled back and stared into my eyes. We stayed like this for at least two minutes. She looked away and cleared her throat.

"Uh. Okay. You should rest your fingers for a week or two. Keep this finger brace on and take two pain relief tablets a day. I suggest you stay in bed for a few days." She informed me, trying to stay professional. "Thanks." I smiled at her as I walked towards the door. Just as I reached for the doorknob, she cleared her throat again. I whipped around to face her immediately. "I'm...uh... Dr. Tarran King." She said shyly, avoiding eye contact. I liked how she looked when she was nervous. She was so cute. "I'm Kellin, as you probably know from my medical records." I said with a chuckle. She smiled at me. "Well, this may seem unprofessional but, uh,....ahem." She said as she fake coughed. She held a small slip of paper in my direction. I quickly walked over to grab it. I looked down at the paper. It had her name on it, then a 10-digit number. I shoved it in my pocket. I walked even closer to her so we were standing with an inch of space between us. I grabbed the back of her neck and gently pulled it closer to me. Our lips finally met, my tongue already creeping through her teeth. I moved my hands down her back and stopped at her waist. I didn't want to go too fast. ;) Her hands were behind my neck, moving towards my face. She was, and I hate to say this, better than Shannon. After a few more minutes of making out with a super hot woman and a boner forming between my legs, she pulled away. We were both still breathing heavily. "Call me." She said between breaths. I fixed my hair and shirt before I walked out of the room so nobody would suspect me.

As I strode out to the waiting room, I was surprised to see that Matty and Shannon. "KELLINNNNN!!!!" Matty cheered as I walked towards them. "Hey, guys. What are you still doing here?" I asked. "Oh, Matty wanted to make sure you're doing okay." Shannon replied, pretending that nothing ever happened. "Yeah, dude," Matty said as he leaned in for a bro hug, "pretty crazy how both you and Shannon break bones at the same damn time." He said, thinking nothing of it. Shannon and I exchanged wide-eyed glares. "Well, we're gonna head out." Shannon said as she grabbed Matty's hand. I waved and they walked out the door. Just then, I saw Tarran walk towards me with a sexy grin. "Hey sexy, how about we go out tonight?" She whispered in my ear and groped my balls. She could tell I was already getting hard. "Alright," I said smoothly, "I'll pick you up at 7." I wasn't going out with Tarran to get laid, I think she's beautiful and I want to get to know her.

I turned off my car and walked to the front door. I only have an hour to get ready for my date. I texted Tarran to get her address. Just as I shelved my phone back into my back pocket, I got a text. I pulled out my phone again and unlocked it.

"Kellin. I'm soooo sorry. I didn't mean the things I said. Can I come over tonight? I want to be with you. xo" the text message said. The message was from no other than......

Shannon.

***********************************

I really don't know when I'll be able to update again. Enjoy this chapter though, and don't take it for granted. It may be the last for some time. Thanks for reading!!!!!!

~Rachel