You're Gonna Wish That You Had Taken Our Advice

^^^^^Shannon's POV^^^^^

Matty dropped me off at my hotel room. Paxton and dad greeted me, and I told them the big news. "I'm engaged!!!" I cheered. "FUCK YEAH!" My dad and brother said in unison. We all hugged and talked about it. "So, me and Pax were just about to go to the boardwalk. Would you like to come? We can get celebratory ice cream!" My dad said. "Aw that sounds great! But I'm exhausted and Im stuffed!" I said. Dad and Paxton left me alone in the room. I needed comfort. I called Kellin.

"Hey cutie!" Kellin answered. "Hi baby. Can you come pick me up? I need comfort." I cried into the phone. "Of course, sweetheart! Be there in a sec! Bring overnight clothes." He said, then hung up. I gathered my clothes, and grabbed a few condoms. Who knew? Maybe he could comfort me with his dick.

KNOCK KNOCK

I opened the door to see Kellin, then wrapped my arms around him and pulled him in immediately. We made out, and walked to his car. "What's wrong, babe?" Kellin asked genuinely worried. "I'll tell you when we get home." I weeped. He pulled my hand close to him and kissed it. When I cried a little louder, he would squeeze it to let me know that I was OK in his arms. We pulled up to his house and walked to the bedroom. We say down next to each other. "What did you want to say?" He asked, resting his head on top of mine. "Matty...proposed." I said. Kellin's face turned shocked. He let go of my hand and say there silently, filled with fury. "I said yes...but I don't know if I want to marry him. I love him, but..." I cried. "BUT WHAT?!" Kellin shouted furiously. "BUT I LOVE YOU MORE." I sobbed, falling down on the bed. Kellin looked guilty and full of regret for shouting at me like that. He fell down next to me and kissed my neck. We cuddled for hours. "I love you." I said quietly, and looked deeply into his eyes. He smiled. "I love you too." He said. "Do you want to know why?" He asked. "Because when we make love, it's not sex. Sex is just a word for people to have fun and feel good. We make love. We profess our love for each other through it, and I never regret kissing you that first time in town." He said, clutching my waist. "I want to make love with you right now." I said.

************(Shannon and Kellin "doing it")****************

^^^^^Kellin's POV^^^^^

Shannon is the only girl I've ever loved this much. I don't think I could stand it if they do get married. We can't hide this relationship anymore. Someone needs to tell him. If Shannon can't be mine, then I can't live in this world. I wouldn't be the same. Shannon has become my world, but she's Matty's world too.

~Two Weeks Later~

I havent talked to Shannon for weeks. We are trying to lay low to keep off Matty's radar. I went out to get the mail after breakfast. It's been a while since I got up early enough to eat breakfast. Usually it's just lunch...or almost dinner. I flipped through junk, magazines, a few fan letters, and one from Matty. I tossed the junk, read through and replied to the fan mail, and finally, I have to open the letter from Matty. I pulled out a card with fancy black bows and cursive writing.

"SAVE THE DATE: You are cordially invited" it said on the front. My heart almost sank. I flipped open the card. "...To the wedding of Shannon Rianna DeVito and Matty [idk his middle name] Mullins." My heart collapsed after that. This can't happen. They can't be getting married. I won't believe it. "May 13th. Bacara Resort & Spa, Santa Barbara, CA. RSVP and Call for room booking at (888) 635-3799." I can't take this. I need to call Shannon.

"Hey babe." I said. "Hi darling!" She spoke happily. "I...uh." I sighed. "Baby, what's wrong?" She asked concerned.

"I uh...got the invitation."

"Oh.."

"Does this mean...it's.. Official?"

"..."

Shannon, I swear to god. Answer me!!"

"-Yeah."

I hung up so she wouldn't hear me break down. I ended up punching a wall. I broke three of my fingers on my left hand. Time to go to the hospital.

^^^^^Shannon's POV^^^^^

I thought about it. I love Kellin. Sooo much. But I know that I need Matty. He'll always be there for me, and treat me right. Kellin can't promise that. He still means the world to me, but I know I'm making the right decision. I should've never went with him to town, the day he kissed me. This wouldn't be happening. I should've never looked him in the eyes. They are mesmerizing. He can make any girl do whatever he wants them to with those eyes. That's exactly what I don't want to be. One of those girls. That's how I know that Matty is the right one to be with. I can't see Kellin anymore. After that phone call, I started sobbing, went to my room and locked the door. I started slamming things on the ground. I crushed two of my toes on my right foot in the process. Shit. I guess I need to go to the hospital.

~Later That Day~ (Kellin's POV)

It was pretty difficult, but I managed to drive myself to the hospital with only using 7 fingers. I got to the emergency room. I was taken to a small hospital room divided in half. No one was on the other side, and I was trying to be patient and keep from screaming in pain while I waited for a doctor. I heard the door open, and a nurse was guiding someone to the bed on the other side of the curtain. I guess I share the room now. Once the nurse left, I decided to start a conversation with the person on the other side. I couldn't see them though.

"Sucks, doesn't it." I said.

"What?" The voice said confused. It sounded familiar, like a girl I might know, but it's probably just a coincidence.

"Being here. I hate hospitals." I said.

"Oh, yeah. Me too."

"So, if you don't mind me asking, what happened to you?"

"I uh, broke some toes. I got upset and angry after I had a falling out with a man I'm in love with."

"Wow. I'm sorry. That's pretty similar to what happened to me. I met an amazing girl who I fell in love with. She's getting married to my best friend, so she gave up on me, and now Im losing the woman of my dreams to my best friend. I was so heartbroken and angry that I punched the wall and broke three of my fingers." The mystery person in the room with me pushed over the curtain.

"KELLIN?!" She yelled.

Oh. Shit. Shannon.