And until they go and take my name off of the shelves

^^^^^Vic's POV^^^^^

I tossed and turned in my king-sized bed.  I couldn't get my mind off of Tarran and how perfect she is.  How did she ever meet Kellin in the first place?  I did unintentionally break her heart after a girl kissed me for a picture at a fan signing, and posted it all over the social networking world.  It went viral instantly.  Eventually Tare found it and got upset, and I tried to tell her the real story, but she wouldn't have it.  I need to get her back before it's too late.

I slumped down stairs after I showered and got ready for the day.  I poured Oreo O's [now only manufactured and sold in South Korea] into a big bowl along with whole milk: best fucking taste ever.  It's a major mouth-gasm.  I picked up the bowl of cereal and headed into the living room.  I pulled out my The Best of: The Doors album on vinyl, set the needle on the first side, and let the static and smooth oldies rock sounds blare from the speakers.  I had a soft spot for 60's rock. [I actually don't know if he does, but I sure do!!!]  I was allowed to do whatever shit I wanted in the privacy of my empty house because Jaime, Tony, Mike, and I have a month long break before we go to tour in Canada, and we all decided to live alone until we cram back into another tightly-packed tour bus.

I finished my breakfast and had already listened to both sides of the record, so I decided to go shopping for a new guitar this afternoon.  I need to treat myself and get my mind off of everything wrong going on right now.  Maybe I'll pick up a new pack of razor blades later.....

^^^^^Kellin's POV^^^^^

Tarran and I sat in my living room, eating the awful-looking omelets I made for us.  She giggled as I constantly made fun of how I'm a terrible cook. 

"I must be the Adolf Hitler of Omelets." I grunted.  "Babe!  They taste amazing!  It's just that it isn't exactly in omelet form..." she laughed.  I glared at her pretending to be hurt.  She giggled again, but this time, she patched up our fake fight with a long passionate kiss.  I never wanted it to end. 

We sat on opposite ends of the couch, our backs resting against the arm rests to face each other.  She rested her legs over top of mine, and we joked together, finishing the remaining bits of omelet on our plates.  Suddenly, we heard my front door creak open, revealing Shannon with tear-stained eyes and a dufflebag slung over her right shoulder.  Her eyes widened in shock, noticing the girl I was cuddling with on the couch in front of her.  She waltzed in, wiping more tears from her eyes, slammed the door shut behind her, and forcefully dropped her bag in the corner of the living room beside her. 

"Who THE FUCK is she, Kellin?" she shouted.  "I think I should be the one asking the questions here." I growled back to her, "what are you doing here???  I thought you left me for Matty.  Remember him?  The one you're ENGAGED TO?!"  "We...had a fight.  I want you to comfort me." she cried softly.  "KELLIN QUINN BOSTWICK, I NEED ANSWERS NOW!" Tarran screeched.  I whipped around on my heel facing Tarran.  "She's an old friend.  I haven't seen her in months.  This is the first time I've talked to her since I fell in love with you." I replied calmly.  "Kellin, ditch this whore, and you can come back to me!  Come on Kellin!  Think of what we had before she came along." Shannon begged.  Before I could reply, Shannon was knocked out cold on the floor.  I looked to my left and saw Tarran with her fist out in front of her, purple and pulsating.  "Wha...what d-did you do.  To her???" I stuttered.  It all happened so fast, I couldn't tell what really happened.  "She was dissing me in front of me and tried to make a move on you.  I did what I had to do." she replied in a pissed manner.  Still pissed at me, she picked up her phone, car keys, and over night bag.  "I'm going home.  I'm still pissed at you.  You better tell her that she needs to get the fuck out of our relationship when she wakes up.  Talk to you later." Tarran said in monotone.  "Babe, I'm so-" I started to say.  "Save it, Kell.  Call me when you grow a pair." she said, and waltzed out the front door.

I sighed out of frustration and went over to where Shannon was passed out.  I scooped her up bridal style and laid her gently on the living room couch where Tarran and I were so happy together, just minutes ago.  I grabbed a fluffy pillow and rested her head on it, and threw a warm wool blanket over her small fragile body.  I bent down and kissed her forehead.  As I turned away to go into my room, I heard her mumble, "I love you, Kellin."  I wiped the tear rolling down my cheek.  I turned to face her, still dozing away.  I cracked a small smile and whispered, "I love you too, Shannon."

************************************************

I know, I know.  This chapter is as short as bejeezus.  I've been busy at long, strenuous days of band camp. yayyy.  The director's a jerk, the sun is hot, rehearsals are long, and I don't have many friends.  Oh well.  I mustn't sulk.  This chapter was just leading up to the dramatic events of the next chapter.  My instincts tell me that it shall be up tomorrow some time.  I'm so excited to write this next chapter yusssssss!!!!!!  Thank you sooo much for your patience with me on the progress of this story, and THANKS A BILLION FOR 926 READS!!!!!!!!!!!   PLEASE HELP ME GET IT TO 1K!  I love each and every one of you.  If you ever need to talk to someone who knows how it feels to be alone, friendless, in your room all day, depressed beyond words, I'm here.  No matter what.  I'm serious.  If you need anything, comment on here, or direct message me on twitter. @her_evil_twin

THANKS AGAIN!!!! VOTE      FAN     COMMENT      TWEET      FOLLOW      ETC.

~Rachel cX