Can you please give us the spotlight?

I'M BACK BELOVED BITCHES!!! Sorry I'm such a douchebag that I haven't updated since 679 B.C. I have a valid reason! or reasons.... (School, adorable man child, Breaking Bad, marching band, et. al.) omg im listening to Let's Cheers to This on vinyl rn and omgomg im so happpppyyyyy(((: anywhore, here's the next chaptaaaa!!!! (DID I MENTION I MET JOHN GREEN LAST WEEK?!?!)

****************************************

^^^^^Kellin's POV^^^^^

I watched as Shannon walked out my front door again...hopefully not for the same amount of time. I can only take so much time away from her. I smacked myself in the head with my hand. I really thought I was over her. When I'm with Tarran, it's like Shannon doesn't even exist. I wanted...no, I NEEDED to get my mind off love and girls. I haven't had guy time with Matty, let alone guy time, in a really long time. I texted him my plans and got dressed.

An hour later, I checked my phone. I should probably go get Matty soon if we're gonna go out. Nothing. No notifications whatsoever. Usually when I have my phone off all night like I did last night, I have over 20 notifications. Nothing at all. That was weird. I hunched over in a bean bag chair in my thinking room. I go in here usually to concentrate on writing new lyrics, or thinking about life. I don't want to let Tarran go. She's beyond the most beautiful girl in the world. I know if I let her go and focus on myself, she'll find someone 10x better than me and forget me. I decided to call her.

"Hello beautiful!" I chimed into the phone. "Wow. I really can't talk right now." She replied hesitantly. "Well, can I call you later, baby?" I asked. "Umm ye-yeah" she replied, the quickly hung up. "Love you too..." I spoke, filling the uninviting silence.

I got in my car and drove to the nearest coffee shop. I stopped at the side of a river. The buildings of Portland, Oregon stood towering behind it. The sky looked gloomy and gray. The rain halted for 20 minutes while I sat out. It soon poured down again, but I just took it. Did anyone care about me? Matty didn't answer, Tarran's busy, and I need to distance myself from Shannon.

"Hey, this is Matty. You know what to do!" Matty's voice mail rang through the phone. "Hey, Matty. It's me, Kellin. It's been a while. Where've ya been? I thought maybe we could do something today... Maybe have a guys' day? I'll be available all day, so don't hesitate to ring me back! I miss you dude." I said. I shoved my phone in my pocket. I sat alone quietly in my car soaking wet. I spent a half hour just watching the raindrops fall down my windshield. Why the fuck couldn't I just have left my best friend's woman alone? I sucked up my feelings and sped home. All I want to do anymore is lay in bed and watch stupid sitcoms.

I pulled up to my house and my jaw immediately swung open. My front door was wide open, windows were shattered, and toilet paper and eggs were all over the roof. I jumped out of my car and sprinted into my house. Nobody was there. Posted on the fridge was a sort of a ransom note. Magazine letters were cut and glued onto a ripped piece of notebook paper. The note read, "You destroyed Matty's heart. You cheated and ruined something beautiful. If you don't leave Shannon and Tarran alone, there's worse coming for you." I slowly backed away from the fridge in awe. All of the sudden, I felt a hard throbbing pain in the back of my head, and was knocked out cold.

************************************

Hey babiessssss! I know this chapter is mostly uneventful besides the end, but I've got major writers block. BUT GUESS WHATS THE TOP READ MATTY MULLINS' FAN FICTION ON WATTPAD?!?! THATS RIGHT, THIS ONEEEEEEE! Woop whoop! Couldn't have done it with you all! Thank you so much! Next chapter should be up today or tomorrow! :*

~Rachel Cx