Let's give 'em hell

^^^^^Shannon's POV^^^^^

I slowly drifted out of sleep as I felt my face throb. Maybe I got drunk last night and bumped into something. I opened my eyes, expecting to see my bedroom before me. Instead, I was laying on a couch with a scratchy blanket over me.

"Morning sleepy head." A voice called towards me. I sat up squinted my bruised eyes to find who was talking to me, and where I was. I recognized the house. It's Kellin's. I saw my bag next to the doorway. "What am I doing here?" I asked. Last thing I remember was being at Matty's and having a movie night. "You were knocked out cold by Tarran, my girlfriend," he replied. My heart sunk at the word 'girlfriend'. "You showed up at my front door with your over night bag and you were crying your eyes out. I'm assuming you had a fight with Matty. Tarran got jealous and punched you in the face. She stormed out, and I let you stay on my couch." He finished. "Thank you so much, Kellin. I don't know what I would do with out you. And I'm sorry about Tarran." I said as I kissed his cheek. "Yeah, sure. I'm gonna need the key to my house back that I gave you. You're getting married, and I have someone new. We need to return each others' stuff." Kellin started. I feared this day. I'm definitely not over Kellin Quinn. Tears formed in my eyes as I nodded in agreement. "Baby. Baby don't cry! It's best this way. You picked Matty for a reason." Kellin comforted me and wrapped his arms around me. I couldn't control myself anymore around him. I reached up and grabbed his neck and pulled him towards me. My lips attacked him and immediately he kissed back. I felt a smile form on his lips and I smiled back. I begged for entrance into his mouth and our tongues danced for what seemed like hours. Kellin broke the kiss. "I- I love you." He said hesitantly. I smiled as wide as possible and leaped up onto him. "I love you too." I whispered in his ear.

^^^^^Matty's POV^^^^^

I was balled up with the sheets on my empty bed. I stared at the spot where Shannon always was with me. I felt awful for accusing her of cheating on me. Maybe she and Kellin are just good friends. But I do get jealous, and when she spends more time with him than me...I get suspicious. I texted her. "Baby. I'm soooo sorry for accusing you of cheating. I just get jealous. I trust you and want you to know that I shouldn't have said those things to you. Please come home to me. I miss you so much and I love you till death. Please forgive me. xox" I typed, and sent the message.

I sat watching TV. Alone. Every 2 minutes I checked my phone to see if Shannon had replied to my message. She hadn't even read it yet. I sat for hours waiting for her. I called her 5 times and she won't answer. I have no idea where she could be.

I dragged myself into the kitchen to make myself eat something. I tend not to eat when I'm sad or heartbroken. Just as I got out the bread to make a sandwich, my text tone went off. That could be Shannon!!!! I sprinted over to my phone and looked at who sent the message. It was a blocked number. I unlocked my phone and read the text. It read, "If you're wondering where your fiancée is, she's whoring around with your best friend." Under the message was a picture of Shannon with her legs wrapped around Kellin's waist with her arms around his neck. They were making out.

I dropped my iPhone and my jaw hung open. "HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO ME?! WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO CAUSE MY FIANCÉE AND KELLIN TO TURN BEHIND MY BACK?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I looked at my myself in the mirror. My face was as red as my hair and I was seething with rage. I hated what I saw. I punched the shit out of the mirror, leaving me a bloody hand, and a mirror smashed into smithereens. I went into my bedroom and sobbed for hours into my pillow. Why did this have to happen to me?