Call me

- Blondie, Call me -

- February 8th -

Friday after lectures I entered the band room with Simon in dire need for some light entertainment after a hard working week.
I entered and stopped in surprise.
A tall, bulky, guy with brown hair to his waist, had Odd and Ethan in stitches over some story he was telling.
He turned and spotted us.
His eyes flicked between us as a sly grin crossed his face.

"The bassist breaks his own no-girls rule. That's a first," he smirked.

Simon laughed.

"No. This is Izzy," he grinned back.

I studied the guy in front of me. He looked very familiar and he gave me the creeps.
Well.. his eyes measuring me and estimating my cup-size was giving me the creeps.
But there was something about him that made me think I had seen him before.

"Izzy? As in the new guy doing vocals?" Billy asked measuring me with a mirthful smirk.

Simon nodded proudly and wrapped an arm around my neck. I immediately felt safer from the guy's predatory grin.

"You hired a girl?" Billy asked.

"And she is pretty awsome!" Oddball exclaimed.

"Aww. I think you're pretty awesome too, Odd," I replied and received a blown kiss in my direction.

I giggled and sent one back.

"Yeah. But she can't do any of our best tunes!" Billy stated looking sceptical.

"She can! And she does them all!" Simon defended.

Billy shook his head and flicked his tounge across his bottom teeth, making his bottom lip jut out.
And that's when I recognised him.
Billy was Ellen's William.

I stared at him for a moment.
He stared back.

"Hey. I know you from somewhere," he said thoughtfully.

"Yeah. I'm Ellen's friend," I said.

A sly grin spread across his face. I saw Simon go pale as he connected the dots.

"How is that little minx? I should look her up. See if she's ready for another go," Billy said.

"I don't think so!" I said in a dry tone.

Simon stared at Billy.

"You're William? That William?" He asked.

I nodded. Billy's grin widened as he obviously made the connection.

"Picking up my leftovers, Simon?" Billy laughed.

Simon's eyes narrowed for a second before he turned to me.

"Fuck! Errm. Izzy... Is Ellen still in the library?" He asked.

There was a bright flash in my brain. Simon still had Ellen's routines internalised. I wanted to smile.

"Quite possibly," I said uncertainly.

Simon let go of me and turned on his heel towards the door. He stopped for a second, turned and walked up to Billy with clenched jaw and a scowl.

"I'm gonna go and fix what you fucked up!" He hissed.

"Not my faut that the girl couldn't handle my needs," Billy smirked with a suggestive rocking of the hips.

Without warning Simon's fist connected with Billy's face and before I could stop him, Simon was out the door.

Oddball stood up and Ethan was staring at Billy who was bent over with his hands over his face emitting a series of injured animal noises while blood dripped from his top lip.