Shit happens. It happened to us

Chapter 3

---

Frank turned to face Gee...

"Are you sure" Frank asked?    "Yes" Gerard said Giving a smile.

Gerard grabbed the top of Franks dark smooth hair and pulled him closer. he ran his fingers through Frankies hair, and brung his hand down to rest on his cheek rubbing it with his thumb. Frank leans in and their lips connect almost perfectly. Gerard kisses back with sweet content.

(in 1st person again *Gerard*)

Our kiss was short as Frank pulled away. "has anyone ever told you your a good kisser?" Frank said "no, i can't say they have" i replied Smirking at him  "really, i'm very suprised" Frank said "you're amazing" he continued "have another" i stopped his senctence and leant in for another kiss, his lips were on mine sending chills down my spine. i had never had a connection so quickly with someone before?

Frank grabs the top of my shirt and plunges me onto my bed, stradleling me at my hips. he looks me for a second then kisses my neck, up my jaw and onto my lips. Frank bites my bottom lip, yearning for a deeper kiss. i slip my tounge into his mouth, he does the same, then draws back to catch a breath. breathing heavily. "Frank what is this?"  i ask smoothing his cheek with my thumb. "i..I dont really know Gee, but we can make it anthing you want it to be" Frank smiles cheekily and starts to unbutton my westen style/tarten shirt. He pulls my shirt out from underneather me and takes of his Black Flag T-shirt revealing his many tattoos. i outline his hope tattoo with my finger that bear on his chest. He rubbs my arm and leans down kissing to chest. "ugh" i let out a moan. Frank looks up at me and smirks. "ughhh. what?"  I say ... oh god! he's noticed... "either thats a raygun in your pocket, or someones just happy to me!?... and i dont think you own a raygun!" Frank says chuckling back at me. he hovers over me and looks down, "dont worry about it... i'll soon fix it" oh my glob! king of bacon..!! rainicorny kingdom! I'm blushing so badly i look like a tomato! with my scarlett red cheeks! how embarrising.

Franks lips desend down my chest making me shiver. Frankie comes to a halt at my trouser top, and slowly starts to unbuckle my belt, pulling it out of the holes that surround my jeans. He undoes my jeans, and i can hear the zip go down... "ughh" i groan again.

Ray walks in

"Heey Gerard i hear Frank was you new----" Ray sees them on the bed. '0'  !!!! His jaw dropped like in a stupid cartoon! he didnt even know i was gay! Mine and Franks heads turned swiftly seeing Toros face...

...

"Shit"

TO BE CONTINUED

sorry for making it a short one but oh well vote pweaaseee and enjoy mmoreee!!!!! and sorry for changing from 1st to 3rd all the timme :) hhehehe ;]]]]