Tiger

Chapter 14

---

(Frank pov)

---

So. Gerard was fine.. all along he had me think we would never be together again! what a total bitch! But I still love him. My birthday was shit to be honest it's the next morning now and.. I didn't go trick or treating! I'm fucking pissed he said he was gunna take me, but instead he got beaten up. Prick. Ugh I can't stay mad at him forever...can i? ... Nope he's just to cute!

Ugh... someones at the door i'd better get it. Gerards sleeping,i look back and smile at him while i open up the door.

"Hey Frank"

Mikey stood in the door way, with his hair pushed back and an morrisey shirt on.

"Hey mikes" I replied waving "c'mon in"

He walked in and sat on the couch

"How is he?"  

"Oh.. Gerard? He's perfectly fine!" 

"What?" 

"He couldn't remember. But now he can, he's totally messing around" I smile

"Oh right... Well I brought some coffee from starbuck--"

"COFFEE" Gerard suddenly rose up from his bed like a vampire his head shot towards me and Mikey  

"Did someone just say starbucks?"

"Yup!" Mikey said gesturing out a coffee. Gerard got out of bed in his skeleton onesie and sat next to me on the sofa. I decided that it got to crowded on the sofa so I sat on the floor, then so did Gerard. He pulled me into his lap then kissed my neck "ehehhe" I giggle

"Anyway... I also got some cookies for you gee" he says handing down the skittles.

"And for you frank..." He rummages in his bag "I have a bag of skittles.. For me ... Rainbow mix" he smiled at his bag of rainbow drops and opened then taking one out and placing it in his mouth before handing me my packet of skittles. Hmm I love skittles. They taste so sweet. I feed one to Gerard smiling at him I give him most of the yellow as orange ones, the colours I don't like but know he loves. Then I eat most of the red, green and purple.

I look down at Gerard. He's got his choc chip cookies and eating them vastly... hehe i love it. i love him. he's so amazing and the best thing that has EVER happened to me :). i wonder if he feels the same?

(Gerard pov)

Hmm..Um.. yum yum ..yummmyy in my tummyy... Ooohhh! this cookies are so fucking good! omg!. i look down and there is only 1 left. i had 5 a minute ago? where did they all go?... well at least i have coffee. i take a sip out of my starbucks coffee and smile up at Mikey

"Thanks for coming over Mikes"

"No problem. I also brought a couple films. matron said that we could have the day off to make sure you were well"

"Ohh! Okay! What films have ya got?" i ask leaning near Mikey peering over his knees to see the movies.

"Well.. i have watchmen, hell boy.. and Green lantern?"

"I sense a theme here..." Frank announces

"Yeah? and what would that theme be?" i tease falling back and kissing his cheek

"superheros." he says

"Hahah! yeah! me and moikey llloooveee super heros!"

"Yup.. i see" he smiles and pushes me off him. i giggle and take hellboy from Mikeys lap.