Who knows

Chapter 6

---

(Frank now)

---

me and Gerard are snuggled together on the coach, our hands interwining and our lips connected. i have a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Gerard draws back tugging on my lip ring again.

"Ughh! Stop that Gee, you know i hate it" i moan . So he tuggs again, this time harder than the first.    "stop!" i yell. Gee looks at me and smirks.

"sorry baby, i just love your lips!" Gee says, as we kiss again.

I pull away, and roll him over onto the floor from the coach, so that I stradle him at his hips. I look at his face, and then his neck. I place my hand round the back of his neck and kiss his cheek, slowly going down his jaw and to his throat. I tilt my head slowly to one side, and lean down opening my mouth I kiss his neck, then bite down. "Ugh!" Gerard groans.

"You hate me pulling your lip, but you dont mind getting bit!? What the actual fuck Frankie!?" Gerard said as I Drew back from the love bite.

"Dont you want me?" I challenge

"I do" Gerard replys "I just didnt know you liked it rough?" He giggles softly  and so do I.

I pull my comic book super hero pj shirt off over my head and swing it to the other side of the room. "hhmm" i moan, running my fingers through Gerard luxurious hair. He pulls me and kisses my lips letting are toungues interwine together. "Ouch!" Gerard bit my toungue the cheeky bastard! He draws back and licks the tiny drop of blood from my toungue. he smiles a half smile and blows a kiss. i trace my sharp nail across his cheek. cutting a little. earning a groan. i slowly push out my toungue and lick up the specks of blood that fall.

"Frankie?" Gerard asks

"Yeas Babbyy?" I reply

...

"I love you"

"....."  Theres an awkward silence now.. I dont know what to say!

"Gee, do you really mean it?" i ask

"Yes! YES yess i do!" Gee replys exitablaly!

"Well then, let me say this properly... i love you to" :) I smile at Gerard who's face is still bleeding. my face drops.

"What is it Frank?!" Gerard asks me

"I'm sorry, i made you bleed. I'm so sorry that i hurt you!" I explain as a tear falls down from my eye.

"Oh Frankie! i bit your toungue, i'm sorry that i hurt you to." Gerard axclaimed...

".........You lilked it though didnt you!" i say cheekily smirking at Gee

"You bet i did!" Gerard weaals.  "ahaha"  I laugh as we roll around on the floor thats covered in ciggarettes and bottles of beer. Gerard Stands to his feet, picking a fag out from his pocket, then lighting it a good ole' match from the wooden brown chester draws. Gerard takes a puff, and blows a circle with his mouth in the shape of an O. I stand up to and take a pouff out of his ciggarette.

"You shouldn't smoke" I say

"Who are you? my mother?" he replies  "No, i'm not your mother! I'm your mother fucking sex god boyfriend who you should love and listen to!" i teased licking his warm bottom lip.

"ahaha! i do love you Frankie!" Gerard mentioned again.

Ring. Ring. Gee's phone was ringing, so he put out his fag crushing it into the sideboard. took his phone from his pocket and answered.

"Hello?" Gerard says looking at me biting my lip.

"Hey! Its Mikey, i was just wondering if you want to come to the theme park down the road in half an hour? with me and someother people "      "Um yeah--Sure..." at this point Gee is unsure of what im doing. i walk up to him, and smirk. Gee looks at me unsure. i slip my hand down his jeans making him gasp, i dont stop.

"Are you okay bro?"

"Ughh.. Yep.. i-i'm Fff-ine" Gerards voice shakes and cracks a little.

"You sure? you sound weird?" Mikey retorted. Gee moans again. I giggle and wink at Gee, slipping my hand into his boxers, jerking him off. he took deep breath of air, trying to contain himself while he was on the phone to Mikey.

"HmmmhH Ah.. Ugh.. I'm goo--oooodd! Frank!? What are yoo-uu doin--ooohh!!" Gerard drops the phone, Mikey still on the line. Gerard starts to Groan louder as i keep moving my hand up and down, up and down. i giggle again, and Gee keeps groaning.

"Shitt! Ughh.  Frank! Fuck Frank! Faster!" He gasps again taking a tight grip of the desk behind him, as i move my hand faster. Gee is still moaning, getting louder and louder.

Suddenly we hear Mikey whale down the phone screaming! Gee picks up the phone and i stop removing my hand from his pants.

."Sorry abouth that Mikey" Gerard said

"uughhh!!" Mikey hung up

TO BE CONTINUED

sory im so bored and this chapter is dhit dc c