Shut up and kiss me

Chapter 10

---

(Franks pov)

---

So, we got back to our dorms, we said goodbye to Mikey and Ray then went inside our room. i closed the door behind us and sat down Gerard on the sofa.

"Gee, I'm really sorry for making you do that"

"it's okay.."

"like i mean i'm sooo so fucking sorry!" i apologize again

"it's fine"

"i really am--!"

"Ugh, Shut up you sexy midget and kiss me for fuck sake!" He states. I giggle, then crash onto his lips sitting on his lap to face him. i wrap my arms round his neck and deepen our kiss. he slips his tounge into my mouth, then i slip mine into his. We sit there kissing for a bit, then both pull away to catch a breathe.

"I love you" i say

"I love you to baby" Gee says running his fingers through my hair. "Stand up" he says.

"what?"

"I said stand up" He replies. i stand. and gee gets down onto his knees.

"What are you doing?!" i ask lookig down

"I missed you in hospital... and i just thought it would be nice, y'know?"

"Umm. Okay?" i reply

"Oh and your sexy as fuck" he smirks an evil grin and giggles. i giggle to, it's hard not to when your boyfriend calls you sexy and is down on his knees!

He pulls down my trousers and looks up with a smirk, I giggle. Then he grips the top of my boxers with his teeth, and slowly pulls then down. I remove my shirt and put my hands onto the desk behind me.

Gee puts his lips on my now hard on. i gasp at it, and before i know it. he's giving me a blow-job. i fling my head back, gripping the desk firmer.

he gets up and kisses my lips. i kiss back. he pulls away tugging my ring "uh, again?" he giggles. I pull his shirt of and kiss his neck. Gerard undoes his jeans, and lets them fall along with his adventrue time boxers.

"Honey?" i say

"Yup?" Gee replies planting kisses down my back.

"I love you boxers" i smirk

"Thanks babe...now, do you trust me?" He asks wrapping his arms round my naked waist.

"with all my life" i reply and smile

"Good, now be quiet"  oh lord, what i have got mysef into ? heheh

Gee caressed the skin on my back, and kissed where ever his hands went. "hmmhh" i moan

"shhh, just trust me" Gee whispers. He puts his hands on my hips and enters himself into me. i gasp at the feeling. it feels slightly uncomforting, but it eases slowly. Gee see's my dis-comfort, and kisses my back again. He entered more. deeper. he took himself out and then in again, this time harder and more passionate. i groan again

"sshhh" Gerard whispers

"uughhhh!!.. hmm.." i can't help but moan.

I bite my bottom lip to try and contain my groans.

"U Kay?" He asks panting. still trusting hard.

"Yeah im good..ugh" i reply

"If you want me to stop? I-"

"It's fine, i'm fine. I love you" i whisper

"I love you too"

Gerard removes himself and kisses my neck.

"I'm tired and worn.." he says "Can we just lay in today?"

"Sure" i reply smiling Gee goes and tucks himself up in bed. i go to the couch and turn the TV on. i look round and Gee is fast asleep.

"hhehhe" i giggle to myself. he's so good! haha and i love him soo soooo much! it's unbeleiveable! forever .i hope we are together. although. i need to tell my mom i'm Gay... She doesn't even know.! let alone i have a boyfriend. oh well i can tell here on halloween, there's no way that she can be mad at me on my birthday. can she? my birthday isn't that far away, only 3 days! hahaha im so excited .. i wonder if Gee has got me a present?. no Frank! you should expect anything from him.. :)

TO BE CONTINUED.

sorry this was a ranchie chapter and a very short one!