Theme park

Chapter 7

---

(Frank)

---

So me and Frank headed to the theme park, we knew what theme park it was, because theres only one in our area! we got on my black and red motobike and headed off to go down the road. Gee wrapped his arms tight around me, holding on to my leather jacket. "ilove you Frankie" Gerard whispered in my ear, as im trying to drive! "love you to Gee-bear" i said back. We arrived at the theme park. ~we saw Mikes sitting on a bench with Ray, Bob. We walked up to them. our hands interwining...

"Heey!" Gerard said to Mikey, Ray and Bob. "U guisse kay?" we both said in unison, afterwards glancing at each other and giggling. "Huhh. Yes were fine" Mikey said, looking fed up that me and Gee are so .. well, together. "Come on!" Ray said, "lets go on some rides!" we all ran over to the first thing we saw... it was a giant jumping bean. No. i am NOT going on that. Gerard grabbed my arm and started to pull me towards the ride.

"No Gerard!" i yell, trying to make him let go. "you know that i hate heights!" i squell again. "Come on!" Gee urges "No" i say broadly. and stand my ground! "pwitty pleease?" Gerard pouts. "No Gee, i'm sorry but i just cant go on it!" i speak firmly. "huh! oh fine!" Gee Says giving in and letting my arm go.

"You coming on?" The guise shout down to us as they take their seats and buckle up, pulling down their saftey bars. "No, we're gunna stay down here.." me Gesturing, pointing to the ground "see you on the other side" I yell back at them.

Gee turns his back away from me and crosses his arms.

"Oh come on Gee. I'm sorry, i just REALLY really didnt want to go on" I say sympathetically.

"It's fine..." Gee says back, obviously still mad at me. 

"You still love me?" i question him, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind.

"Yes or corse i still love you!" Gee turns around to face me, placing his hands aroung my neck.

"Give me a kiss then!" I plea, lowering my hands down to his ass.

Gerard smirks into our kiss. I pull his hips closer to mine, our lips still connected. He slips his toungue into my mouth and I slip mine into his. wow, i love Gee so much. this is all i want in life.

Gee pulls away, but as he does, he gribs his teeth round my lip ring and pulls at it again. "ughh" i moan. he tugs a little more then lets my lip go. he smiles at me.

"I love you" He whispers to me

"I love you too" I whisper back.  I bite Gee's bottom lip, and trace along, back and forth, biting a little bit harder. Gerard groans, as his bottom lip starts to bleed. I like up the blood then peck his cheek.

We both look over to the ride. It finished a while ago.

"It looks like they've left us" i say to Gee

" it looks like that doesnt it?" Gee replys. "Come on baby, lets go and get some candy floss!" Gee grips my hand again and walks us over to the sweets stand

"1 bag of candyfloss please!" i say handing the man serving us a 5 dollar note. He's dressed in a riddiculous tarten T-shirt, with a pair of blue baggy jeans. he's go a stupid hat on made out of paper. a pirate hat. he also has a weird yellow and baby pink apron on.  He hands us our candy and accepts the money.

Me and Gee walk away hand in hand, nibbling on the peices of pink and blue cangyfloss that i carry in my other hand in a plastic bag. We decide to walk back to our dorm, because i wont go on any of the rides, and it's just getting boring, cos' Gee wont do anything if i dont do it with him.

TO BE CONTINUED

sorry guise for not writing in ages, and making this a REALLY small chapter :) will make the next one longer