Never let them take the light behind your eyes

Chapter 13

---

(Gerard pov)

---

"hhmm" i was lying down on a bed. in matrons office. the bed was springy and u could hear it creek if you moved a single lim. it had baby blue covers that were pulled up to my chin and a white pillow that my head rest on.  i turned my head and saw the nurse. he grey hair drooped in her face. it was long and frale. she pushed her hair back.

"Hello Mr. Way, How are you feeling?" she asked rubbing my arm

"Um.. I'm okay.. What happened?"

"You dont remember?"

"No, I cant say i do" I try and sit up on the bed. "arrhhg" i feel like death. suddenly in run 3 boys, the door slamming behind them making the walls shake. One was short, one was tall and stood with awkward knees, the other had a giant brown afro.

"Omg!"- "Arte you Oka--" "Gerard ?" they all started to question me they're faces filled with worry

"Gerard? i'm so sorry" the short one said and ran to hug me

"Whos gerard?" i just replied

"Thats your name!?" He pulled away from the hug "Why dont you remember?"

"Look boys, Mr.Way might have come across what we call amnesia. which in your case means memory loss."

"What!" The guy said "Thats means he doesnt know who i am>"

"I'm afraid so.. im very sorry"

The 3 boys left with their heads low. i didnt know who they were! or who i was... all i knew was that my name was Gerard ..Gerard. way? im guessing... That what the nurse is saying .

An hour later i got out of matron and went to the room she guided me to. Number 65 i think . i press down on the handle and let my self in to see the boy from ealier on the sofa crying his little eyes out. Is he okay? i walk up to him and sit down.

"Yoy dont remember me do you?" he asks the salty water streaming from his face. "here. have it back" he handed me a ring. a silver ring with 3 diamonds on that sparkled even in the dim light of which lit our room.

"a ring?" i ask. why would he give me a ring? and back. i never gave it to him in the first place! whats going on,

"Yeah... dont you remember. you proposed to me" he stated still crying

"I'm sorry... But im not gay... Whats your name?"

"...F-FRank.." he sniffled.

"Well Frank.. please dont cry"

"What do you care!! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME ANYMORE!" i wipe up the tears from his cheek. with a tissue i pulled out from my pocket.

i looked at the tears that were staining the tissue.

"popcorn.. " i said

"W-whatt?" Frankie asked looking up at me

"Popcorn... POPCORN!!" i shouted

"Whaat!??" he yelled again!

"I REMEMBER!! SALT FUCKING POPCORN!"

"what about it!" he asked

"Mikey me and mom.. in the cinema eating popcorn.. watching.. batman?! i think .. Mikey.. hes my.. my.. ? ugh.. BROTHER!"

"Yess!" he yelled! "Now come on Gerard! try and remember me"

"UUhhmm.. Well. your Frank.."

"you still dont remember huh?"

"No.. i'm really sorry Frank.. you seem like a nice guy but.. i just dont know you.." I felt really bad and i recognised him a little.. but i dont know who the hell he is!