Mother fucking Ieroween

Chapter 11

---

(it's Franks birthday, in pov of Gerard)

---

"Wake up mother fucker, It's my birthday!!" Frank yells, and shakes my shoulders vigerously

"hhm?"

"It's HALLOOOWEEENN!! my birtday" he yells again.  "oh... you forgot , that okay.." his face drops as he walks away

"No! i havent forgot.  you stupid bastard!" i shake my head and reach underneath my bed. "here" i say handing him 3 boxes, one small, one medium, and the other slightly bigger!"

"hahah!, you didnt forget!" Frank laughs.

"no, i didnt! go on then open them!"

You know, the weird thing is, is that im quite a bit older than Frankie, but we still love each other. thats true love. and i hope we stay together forever! ohh woow, i hope he likes his presents! he opens the big one first. i wrapped it in dora the explorer paper, becuase thats all the fuck i could find! which is a tad bit concerning since im a man....

"A PROPER COFFE MAKER!!?" he screams! "OMG!! thank you ssoooo much Gee-bear!"

"You like it then?"

"Ohh!! i more than like it! i love it! so much, we have to set it up later and both have latte's! you know there my fave!" he squels eagerly.

He starts to unwrap thw medium box

"by the way gee, why have i got dora the explorer paper?" Frank asks.

"ummm, long story. just open it already!"

"Kay! i dont really care bought the wrapping anyway! hahah" we both chuckle.

"if i knew you didnt mind then i wouldn't have wrapped them!"

"But i think it completes the look!" Frankie urges ahaha we both giggle as i kiss his cheek. Frankie reveales the pressy.

"Awesome Gee!!!!" he hugs me, and kisses my cheek. i bought him a pack of 50 guitar picks. i know he looses them ALL the time.

"Glad you like it... Now this last present... it cost alot eventhough it's the smallest item here. and it also means the most out of any of these gifts. Kay?"

"Okaayy?" Frank takes away the wrapping, and sees the little black box. "Gee! Did you buy me another lip ring for you to tug on!?"

"no" i reply.

oh god! i hope this goes well... Frank open the box, then closes it again...

"it's a-- a--"

"i know" i reply taking Frankies hand and going down onto one knee. Frankie flicks open the box again just to check he's seeing right. Yes he was. it's a ring, he sees a beautiful ring dazzling in the light

"Gerard I-"

"dont speak!" i say and look into his eyes. "Frank Iero. Frankie, My little ball of joy. I love you so so much, and i never want to lose you. you may think this is crazy at a young age for you at now 20 and me at 25, but i know what i want, and what i want is you! you have been my rock, my love. my carerer, and i feel like i have known you for a lifetime or to! i dont know if you feel the way i do in such a short space of time? But i want to tell you that i never will leave you, and i will never let go, and i will always , always stick by your side, till death do us paart. and even when we die, i know we will still be together! so Frankie.. Will you.. M--Marry me?" I gasp and close my eye tightly shut and squeeze Franks hand.