Description

Hi guys :)

So, here's the idea: I wanted the story to be with unreal creatures and part of the book actually takes place under the sea.

Until than, I planned to describe Amanda's (main character's) life but not as usually as you have a chance to read somewhere else, like: She's that much old, has that and that, lives there and there and blah blah blah. Of course, I won't lie to you cause maybe couple of those kind of sentences squeeze through the story. Anyway, I want you to figure out by yourself what kind of person Amanda is, based on the happenings and development. But not just Amanda - her family and friends are also there and you'll find out what are they capable of. You'll feel their pain, see with their eyes, you'll choose sides, who to love and who not to...

I'm not going to put the cast, pictures of characters. It would be stupid if I just showed you how they look because that's not true! That's just the way I see them, and I can't limit your thoughts like that. I want you to think about them in your own light, to build their personalities, to imagine how the place looks etc. I'll leave that to your imagination, because I think that's the magic of reading. 

Other thing is that I'm not from England nor any other country where English language is spoken, so I'll probably have some mistakes. Hope you understand.

And I almost forgot, I haven't decided the names for some characters, it's not like it's a hard job or something but if you want you can give your example in comments.

Anyway, Give it a try :)

Thanks for the support! Let me know what do you think in the comments. And don't forget to vote. It would mean a lot.

P.s. Make sure you check out the trailer below! :)

-Thanks

Eye Of The Deepजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें