Chapter 3

"I can't believe you did it! Even if I forbid you to, you went surfing anyway!"

"Chill, Amanda. Nothing happened. It was actually really fun and I did it like a pro."

"You're impossible and so stubborn!" Amanda kept yelling and pacing in their living room, while Bruna and Ezra were sitting in front of her like some convicts.

"What's important is that you're not going to tell mom about this, right?" Bruna inquired and Amanda gave her an incredulous look.

"I already did! She's coming now. She can't even have a normal walk with a friend without being interrupted by you!"

''Oh, come on! You seriously told her? You jumped from High Jump when you were 16. It's not fair.''

"So? High Jump isn't that dangerous like you surfing."

"Girls, that's enough. I know you're mad Amanda, and it's okay. Bru is sorry, she won't repeated it again, right?" Ezra tried to ease the tension in the room.

"Hell I'm not sorry! Nothing happened!"

"Well, should something happen so you can realize you're wrong and sorry?''

"Good point." Ezra commented.

"Which side are you?" Bruna wrinkled saying.

"Girls! What happened?" Mom got into the house in that moment, interrupting them.

"Ugh, not again! I don't want to go through this boring lecture again." Bruna said going to her room and slamming the doors.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to her." Mom said looking at Amanda and then went to talk to Bruna.

"Ugh, I'm upset. I was really scared for her." Amanda sighed.

"Yeah, I know. I should have stopped her. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Let's not talk about it anymore."

"Sure. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that tomorrow is going to rain."

"What?!" Amanda said surprised.

"I know, right." Ezra shrieked. "It's unbelievable."

"It hasn't rain for the last 40 years in Lost town, I mean when it comes to summer."

"Yeah, something weird is going on..." Ezra trailed off, "Oh my God."

"What?" Amanda turned around in direction that Ezra was looking. A huge grey dark cloud was on the sky above the sea. It was a little bit far from the seaside, but it was coming closer.

"Wow." Ezra was speechless.

They were standing there, looking through the window.

"This can only mean one thing..." Amanda uttered.

"Yes?"

"We have to go to that hole before it starts to rain. As soon as possible." She announced, still looking at the clouds that were becoming darker by the moments.

"Are you kidding me? I thought you wanted to say something serious. You're crazy!" Ezra started to laugh and Am smiled back.

"Well, we won't have the opportunity later, and I'm really impatient."

"Okay, okay. We'll go after lunch. I just don't know what's the thing with the damn hole. And then you're saying something to Bruna..." Ezra muttered the last part, so Amanda acted like she didn't hear her.