chapter five

*Madison's pov *
"I'm Hunter Knoche." He said shaking my hand. "Are you okay?" He asked when he looked at my eyes. " Yea- you no what I'm not okay." I said truthfully. " Do you want to come over my house?" I thought it over before shaking my head, I've got nothing left to lose.

*two years later in Dalton's pov *

"I'm waiting on Maddie, she's taking forever." I said to my camera. A few minutes later my girlfriend Madison came out. I turned the camera on her. "I'm sorry." She mumbled. I ended the vine and put my phone in my pocket. " You ready? " I asked. " Um yep." I nodded and we walked to my car. I opened the door for her and she slid in and i went to my side. We were on our way to a family picnic and we were late. I don't understand why girls take so long. I can't read Maddie's mind anymore, I'm talking about my best friend. It stopped about 5 months ago and nobody knows I have these powers except Cole because he has powers too, he can control people's minds. I also stopped talking to her a while ago mabey a year? Probably. She told me that she was upset and that she couldn't deal with the pain of me being gone; so she told me to leave her alone. Me and this Madison have been dating for a while and she is awsome. But her name brings back so many memories and it kinda hurts. I hope I get to see her again. We pulled up at the house and I got out to be greeted by Dana, Gabe, Cole, Will, Alex, and Cassidy. They gave me and Maddie hugs. Cole pulled my arm to the side. "You miss her don't you?" He asked. " What are you talking about?" I asked. " Madison, you miss her." He said like it was the most obvious thing ever. " Of course i miss her but she doesn't miss me so it doesn't matter." I said walking away.

*Madison's pov *

I sat on my couch with my bestfriend Kylee laughing at her. She threw a pillow at my head. "That's not funny Mads!" She yelled. I stopped laughing. That nickname brought back memories that I didn't want to remember. "So why do you hate frozen? " I asked. We had just watched it and she had disagreed with every detail. " Well first off, i can get cold I'm still part human like Elsa and making a castle completely out of ice when she had snow powers? I mean come on that's just bizarre." She rambled. " But Kylee it's a cartoon!" I said laughing. I meet Kylee when i went back to school which was like a month after he left. I was depressed for a while but I've gotten better with the help of Kylee. She's Indian with bright blue eyes and a haze/brown type hair.

She's has the ice and snow powers hence, the reason she was mad at frozen

She's has the ice and snow powers hence, the reason she was mad at frozen. We took the movie out about to put in another when my mom came downstairs. "Um Madison get dressed." She said looking nervous. " Why?" I asked sitting up. She made the vains come out of her hand and grab me. " Just do it! You're making it harder than it already is!"She yelled before unwrapping me. I looked at her. She never yelled at me, ever. I teleported to my room. " Dress casual!" She yelled. I walked over to my closet and looked. " Here I come." Kylee said walking into my room and to my closet. She knows me so well. " I wonder where I'm even going!" I sighed plopping down on my bed. She pulled out and out fit and set it down on my bed. It was a white body-fit crop top and black business pants. She pulled a necklace out and set it down.

" Mom can Kylee come!" I yelled

" Mom can Kylee come!" I yelled." Yeah." She yelled back. I put my outfit on while Kylee looked for hers. She ended up with a white flowy top, black jeans, white pearl earrings and necklace, white and black pointy shoes with a matching purse.

I had already finished dressing and i put my black vans on

I had already finished dressing and i put my black vans on. " Where did you get a purse?" I asked her. " I leave clothes over here just in case." She said getting dressed. When she got down she walked into the bathroom and pulled out a bag of make-up. I shook my head. " No" I told her. She sighed, pulled out an eos and handed it to me. I put some on and pulled my hair into a high ponytail. It was flat ironed so it was easy. When we got done I grabbed Kylee's hand and Teleported us to the kitchen where my mom was. "Mind telling me where I'm going to?" I asked. She sunp around to face me. " I need you to teleport to to Lax and then go to this adress, there you will meet someone who will give you directions. She handed me a stack of money, a note, my phone and charger. " Okay." I said taking Kylee's hand again. " Love you mom." I said before teleporting. It took a while to get there, like twenty minutes. I couldn't see anything, it's like taking a nap. We got to the airport and looked around. A guy looked at us like we were crazy. I looked at the note and read the adress. " You ready Ky?"I asked her. She nodded violently and i pulled her hand twords the door. A taxi was about to leave before I called it. We climbed in the back and I told the driver the adress and he pulled off. We a river at a brick house. "Thanks!" I said. He pulled away and me and Kylee walked to the front door.

I knocked and a few seconds later I saw somebody I never thought I'd see

I knocked and a few seconds later I saw somebody I never thought I'd see. "Mrs.Rapattoni? "