chapter twelve

*Dalton's pov *

I opened a portal back to Maddie's room to gather some of her stuff. It looks alot different from the last time I was in here. Her former blue walls were now a bright red and her bed spread was now zebra striped. She had a granite counter desk and a new MacBook. She had pictures everywhere. I walked up to one of them closest to the door. It was me and her playing in our cowboy/cowgirl outfits. The next was us at the water park, she was on my back and we were laughing.
The one beside that is on her 10th birthday, I know this because there are captions underneath them, i was licking icing off of her face and she looked grossed out and happy at the same time. The next one she was twelve and she was painting Sophie's nails. The other was Madison and I's Dad, with Me and Garret in the ocean with the girls on our shoulders. (Madison & Dalton, Sophie & Garret, Dalton's parents together and the same with Maddie's)
We were laughing and the sun was setting making the picture perfect. "Man Maddie looks good in a bikini." I thought.
"Thank you." I heard Madison say.

"Oh crap I forgot to put my walls up." I mumbled

"Don't you always?" Maddie giggled

It was silent for a minute.

"Are you in my room?" She sked.

"Uh mabey." I replied

Why?

"I'm trying to get you some clothes." I said putting some washed jeans, and a band t in the bag. I picked up a red mid-thigh dress.

"If you get me a dress I will kick you so hard you will taste blood."

I dropped the dress in my hands.

"I didn't plan on it."

"I'm sorry for yelling at you Mads. I had no right."

"And I'm sorry too, i should've forgivin' you."

"No you didn't have to, I wouldn't have if I were you. I was a Jerk and I didn't want to hurt you."

"I love you sheriff"

"I love you too Deputy."

She said goodbye and i closed up my walls. I don't think she's mad at me anymore.

Here is a short chapter but before you yell at me i will be post another. Mabey today or tomorrow but I typed this up before I got to school. Love you guys

Vote

Comment

Love