chapter fourteen

*two years later*
[P.s I know the ages are messed up but it's a book]
*Dalton's pov*
"Are you sure you want to quit?" Cole asked me. I nodded. "I have to go to Madison." I explained. All the guys groaned. "You're leaving us for a girl?" Gabe asked. "If it was Alex you would leave wouldn't you?" I shot back. He looked down. "Besides I've been here five years and boy bands aren't my thing." I told them. "What will you tell our fans?" Will asked. "I dunno I'll think of something." It was silent for a moment.
" I'm gonna miss you." Cole said. I looked up at him. "Aww bring it in." I said giving him a hug. "Colton!" I heard Gabe yell. I laughed. "Colton for life?" I asked putting my fist up. "Colton for life." He said back giving me a fist bump. 

   *Madison's pov *
*Maddie's outfit below*

I just pulled on my left converse when Jacob burst in my room

I just pulled on my left converse when Jacob burst in my room. "Leggo!!" He yelled. I stood up and grabbed my phone off my night stand and about a hundred dollars and put it in my bra. "I can't believe I'm doing this." I mumbled grabbing his hand and pulling him out the door.

  "Mom I'm going with Jacob!" I yelled walking out the door. We got into my car
and I immediately turned on the radio.

Jacob Whiteside was a friend I met in my last year's of high school. He was awsome and I love him so much. We flirt a little but we've never done anything.  He and I made a bet which I so shamefully lost, so now I'm I mean we're going to get some hair dye.
"Hey you should cut it while you're at it." Jacob added. "Don't push it." I growled playfully.
  We arrived at the store and we started looking through all of the different colors.
"Okay can't I just get highlights?" I asked him picking up a bright pink. "That wasn't apart of the deal." He said looking at me from the next isle. Jacob smiled then winked at me and I looked down blushing. I never thought of him like that, I mean he is kinda hot and he is super sweet and funny. But he might not like me, plus Dalton. Dalton, I've been waiting for him since I was sixteen and all we've done is kiss a few times. Lord knows when he'll come back, IF he even comes back. I picked a kit of hair bleach and looked back up at Jacob. He shook a bottle of a hazel colored dye. We both looked at eachother as we walked to the end of the isle. He looked me in my eyes and I his, we slowly leaned in and as soon as our lips brushed eachother a lady popped up. "Wo you like new wig on sale?" She said. She was elder and she looked Asian. I giggled. "No thank you ma'am, I think we'll just get the hair dye." I said taking the bottle from Jacob. We walked to the counter and I payed for the dye, well actually we split it because it was his idea and my hair. We got in the car and I drove to starbucks. I ordered a strawberry cream Frappuccino and he ordered a chocolate caramel Frappuccino. "Well today was.....exciting. "Jacob commented as he opened the passenger door for me and helping me in. I smiled at him as he closed the door and ran over to the drivers side.

*After dye and all that good stuff*

"Okay Sophie are you done yet?" I asked. My hair had already been dyed, highlighted, flat ironed, and currently being styled by Sophie. She stayed in Texas with her dad. They have an older sister named Rebecca but she moved in with one of her aunts.
"One moment annnnnnnd.......done!" She said spinning me around to the mirror.  I gasped. "Sophie this- this is beautiful." I mumbled playing with the ends of it. "Well from the experience of playing on your hair since I was like four I should know it will return to its curly mess very soon." She said looking at my reflection. We barely get to hang out, Sophie is like the little sister I never had and I want to take advantage of that.  "Hey Soph wanna do my makeup?" She nodded and squealed before running over to the window and staring out. I could see the glow of her eyes and a bag came floating to her. She grabbed the bag and ran up to me. She instantly got to work and about five glorious minutes later she was done. "Now you need an outfit." She said running to my closet. She shuffled around for a second untill she pulled out a baby blue crop top and a pink tutu lace. I mentally groaned but anything to make her happy. I grabbed them and made my way to my bathroom. "Wow." She said giving me a pair of black heels. I gave her a hug and we walked downstairs. "Introducing the new Madison Kurt!" Sophie yelled as we reached the bottom step. My mom, dad, brother and Jacob looked at me with their mouths open. Jacob walked up to me. "Wow you look.....beautiful." He said putting his hands on my waist. I smiled and put my hands on his shoulders. "Thank you." I said.
"Do I have permission to kiss you?" Jacob asked making me smile. I nodded. We both slowly leaned in and kissed. It was just...jsbdisbdj!!! Ya know what I mean? His lips were warm and soft oh my god. "Awww." I heard as we pulled away.
I heard a gasp and I turned to the door.

*Dalton's pov *
I had moved all my stuff back to my old room, my dad had decided to take a nap and my mom was making lunch. I couldn't wait to see Maddie! I grabbed my white shirt and some black skinny jeans and I paired them with my black and white converses. I excitedly ran next door and opened the door. My excitement died when I saw Maddie. Her hair was blonde now with brown highlights and she had on a beautiful long sleeved crop top and skirt. It looked like she had makeup on too. It wasn't the fact that she had changed. It was the fact that she was kissing a guy. My sister, Garret, and Mr. And Mrs.Kurt were watching and smiling. I gasped and Maddie looked at me. "D-Dalton?"

I swear I'm so so so sorry for not updating in like two months! I was thinking of some ways to spice up the book. Who do you ship?
#Malton
   Or    
#Jadison
??????
Another update soon! Love you guys so much💙🌼🌹🌸🌺

____________________________________
Maddie:

Maddie's hair: (her hair is longer than the example)

Maddie's outfit:

Maddie's makeup:

Maddie's makeup: