chapter thirteen

Is i forgot a good excuse? Sorry😕😆

*two years earlier*

*Dalton's pov *
I walked straight to the desk. "Jill I'm quiting the band." I said. She look her feet of the desk and looked at me with her eyebrow raised.
"No." She stated.
"No?" I asked.
"You can't quit im5."
"Watch me." I said walking twords the door.
" If you walk out that door I can sue you for everything you have, everything you've worked for."
I slowly turned around. "You signed a contract when you joined. It states that you have to be in the band for at least five years, you've only been here three." She said sternly. I walked back to the chair in front of her desk and sat down.
"My bestfriend is I'm the hospital. I need to be there for her and I can't do that if I'm in California." I said tears threatening to escape. " I'm sorry spikes but if it were up to me you could go. But you guys need to produce more songs, the tour is coming up, and let's not forget to mention all the interviews you need to be at. It's called 'Im5' for a reason." She said putting emphasis on the five. "But I love her. More than anything. Every time I leave she gets hurt and I don't want anything bad to happen to her anymore. I want to be there to protect her. Please." I begged. her eyes looked like she was debating on the topic. " I'm sorry Da-" I stood up and threw the chair across the room before storming out. In the hallway people were rushing to get places. I pushed past all of them into the elevator. I tapped my foot against the wooden flooring. "Fuck this." I said snapping my fingers and opening a portal to the hospital.

*Madison's pov *
After Dalton got me my clothes and i took a whole bunch of test I had to go to the police station to fill out a few forms.
(Outfit in header)(not the purse and the shoes are b&w converses)

" We already have a victim verification for another girl-" the officer said. "Kitty she says her name is." The officer was a female who was a little on the chunky side. She had her blonde hair wrapped tightly and a bun. Her uniform was neatly ironed and tucked in at her waist and her cup of coffee was sitting beside a few papers on the desk.
"I need you to explain your story again."
I took a deep breath and sat up straight. "We were in California, my mother sent me and my friend Kylee, i didn't know she was planning for me to meet my best friend."
"What's your best friends name?" She inturupted me.
"Dalton." I stated. She nodded her head and write something down. " At the time I didn't want to see him, I kept trying to leave because of that but I didn't, at first that is. "I went to the beach and he followed me. I told him that I cut myself and he comforted me when she inturupted me. "You said this all happend today?" She asked. I nodded. " What I don't understand is how you got from Texas to California and back to Texas in one day." She said. She folded her cubby fingers around the mug and brought it up to her lips. I turned the recorder off she had beside the papers. She raised her eyebrows. "You can't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you okay." Dalton get to Sophie tell her to come in the office, she needs to make this officer believe me. I can't tell her about our powers. I said to Dalton. " I like your nails." I said to her. She held then up to me. " Really? Thanks I just got th- wait a minute that's not what we're here for." She said. I was trying to buy Sophie some time to get here. " Now explain how you traveled a 21 hour trip in a matter of minutes!" She yelled slamming her fist on the table. I flinched before standing up. " Well that's not anyway to talk to a person now is it?" I asked. She tilted her head to the side and I lifted my hand up. I slammed her up against the wall.
"You will forget all of this happend and you will make everyone forget about this case. Hunter will go to jail and everything will go back to normal." I turned to see Sophie hypnotizing the officer. Her see blue eyes were now red. I slowly let her go and sat back down. Sophie's eyes turned back their normal color. She smiled at me and mouthed 'Dalton's back' I nodded and she walked out the room. The officer turned back normal and she shook her head. "Are you okay ms?" I asked innocently. She nodded. "This is over, you can leave." She said. I stood up and walked out of the room. Sophie was sitting down with the rest of our families. "Thank you Sophie." I said. "No problem." She replied. "Dalton said he was waiting for you at a place only you would know." Garret told me. I smiled. "See you later!" I said running out the building. I ran behind the building and teleported to the field. I could see Dalton's spikey blonde hair sticking from behind his head. I slowly walked up to him. We both were on a rock staring at the pond. "I'm not aloud to quit the band." He said after a while. I looked over at him. My heart kinda broke and I held back the tears that were starting to form. "Why would you want to quit the band?" I asked him. "You can have everything you ever wanted! fame, girls, money, you live in California for crying out loud! That's the heart of fame." I said. He turned to me.
"You are all I ever wanted, the only girl I'll ever want, and fame and money mean nothing if i don't have you. I might live in the heart of fame but it doesn't matter if I can wake up and see you." He said. By now I was crying. He pulled me into a hug. " I love you so much Madison and I will love you forever, even if we aren't together. I will never lose feelings for you no matter how hard I try bo matter how far away from you I am. I have loved you for 13 years and I will love you for more to come." He said. I pulled away from him and wiped my tears. "I love you too. So much, you're my everything and I don't wanna see a day or a lifetime without you." I said. He kissed me deeply. I fall in love with him everyday, and everyday he catches me.

The end!!

Should this be the end or should I continue the story? I want to thank you all for reading and I hope you have an awsome day. I have many ideas if i do continue this but I won't I'd you guys think I shouldn't. Love you lots byee!!