chapter nineteen

*Madison's pov*
Dalton left about an hour ago and Kylee, Jacob, and I are unpacking. "You owe me Mads." Kylee yelled from the family room. I placed the dishes we bought earlier this morning in the dish washer. "What did I do?" I yelled back. She appeared in the doorway. "Our sleep over, you ditched me for your boyfriend." She said with a hint of sadness in her voice. "I-i didn't realize I did that, I'm sorry." I said walking up to her and giving her a hug. "Me and you are gonna have a girls day tomorrow, my treat." I said. She smiled and walked back to the living room. Jacob came and stood on the other side of the counter. "Hey." He said. "Hi." I replied putting another stack of plates in the dishwasher and starting it. "What's up?" I asked sitting down at a stool. "I uh.. can we talk, outside?" He asked. I nodded and followed him through the back door that lead to the pool. We took our shoes off and kicked our feet in the florescent water. "I didn't know you had a boyfriend." Jacob said finally. My breath hitched in my throat. "Well i didn't until last night....." I said looking down. "I really like you Madison and you played with my heart, that kiss gave me a spark of hope. But I guess I don't mean anything to you." He said sadly. "N-no you mean a lot to me bu-"
"Then prove it." He inturupted me. I looked over at him and he smashed his lips against mine. I gently pushed him back and looked down. "Jacob I think, uh think you should go." I said. He didn't say anything as he got up and walked back into house. A felt a tear slip from my eye and I quickly wiped it away. Standing up from the edge of the pool, I dusted my jeans off and walked into my house. "What's wrong with Jacob?" Kylee asked, a Nirvana vinyl present in her hands. "He kissed me." I said looking down to my wet feet. "Oh. Well how about we finish the living room then call it a night?" She suggested. I nodded my head and followed her to the living room.

   We turned on some music and dances around the room singing and cleaning.
We finished about an hour later and I was exhausted. "Want me to drive you home?" Kylee asked dangling the key off her finger. "I'll just teleport there after I lock the doors." I replied. She nodded and said goodbye before walking out. I checked each window and door (which was alot) making sure nobody could get in and walked back down the stairs. I took my belongings and teleported back home. My room still had alot of my stuff in it but the important stuff was at my place. I jumped in my bed and drifted off to sleep, think of a way to tell Dalton about the kiss.