chapter twenty

Madison

I can't sleep. The guilt was eating me alive.

I sighed and threw my legs off the side of my bed. Standing up I went to my closet and picked up grey tights and one of Dalton's blue hoodies then walking back to my nightstand to grab my phone. I checked the time 2:37 I threw it on my bed and teleported to the field. The air was slightly crispy and the stars were still shining brightly in the sky. I walked to one of the large rocks that overlooked the stream and sat down.

I pulled the hood of the hoodie on my head and hugged my knees looking our at the horizon. "Beautiful isn't it?" I heard a voice say. My head snapped in the direction in which the person spoke. Dal. He sat beside me and copied my body movements. "I have to tell you something." I said quietly. "Jacob kisses you." Dalton said still glancing at the scenery before us. "I can read your thoughts. No I'm not mad at you, it's okay." He replied standing up. I looked up at him confused. "He just needs to know that you're mine." Dalton held his hand out and I took it. He then snapped his fingers and took us to my room. I walked to my bathroom taking off my clothes and putting them in the hamper, leaving me only on my undergarments. I wasted no time running to my bed and snuggling close to Dalton who also took off his clothing. "I love you." He mumbled. "I love you too." I whispered.

So I'm sorry to say this but there's only like one or two more chapters left😕 this was my favorite book to write but I haven't thought out how it was going to end. By far I think this is one of my shortest chapters and I'm not proud of that. But hopefully I end this book on good terms and the next update should be sometime today or next week. Love you guys for 1k😚😘