Introduction

My name is Chloe Clarkson.

My parents died when I was 6 and I have ten older and overprotective brothers. 

I am 17 and have long blonde hair. I am 5"4, which is considered short especially when compared to my brothers who are all giants.

I love to skateboard and go partying but my brothers don't exactly approve. 

You see after my parents died my brothers became protective, but not cute brotherly protective but overly 'kill anyone who touches her' protective. 

This is probably because I'm the only female left in the family and they feel the need to overtake mum and dad's parental duties.

I am not allowed to date, kiss or even talk to guys because my brothers said so, and I don't as I didn't listen to them once and realized how deadly serious their threats were. 

Tom is the oldest at 30 and has dark brown hair, blue eyes and is really tall as 6"2. We all have golden tanned skin. He is quite athletic as well; he swims, boxes and is extremely overprotective. He also works as a company owner so we live in a decently large house. 

Luke is 28 and works as a mechanic, he has jet black hair and piercing blue eyes. He is extremely tall at 6"4 and has a lip piercing. He swims, boxes, plays football and he runs. He trains daily and loves to show off his pathetic set of abs. He, too, is overprotective of me.

Kyle is 25 and has dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and is the tallest of everyone at 6"5. He is extremely athletic and plays almost every sport, he boxes yet is also a goodie two shoes. He is the second most protective of me but is the one I go to with my problems. He listens well and always has the perfect piece of advice.

John is 23 and works as a gym teacher at my school. He has black hair with baby blue eyes, he has a nose ring and has many tattoos. He rides a motorbike and boxes. He is extremely protective and the second tallest of them all at 6"4.

Liam is 20 and works as an English teacher at my school. He has light brown hair with green/blue eyes. At 6"3, the girls at my school go crazy for him. He is the brother who always feels the need to check up because he's always concerned for me.

James & Louis are twins and are both 19, James has black hair and Louis has brown hair. They both go to my school, have light blue eyes with a dark blue rim, they both box and run competitively. James is 6"2 while Louis is 6"1.

TJ is 19, opposite ends of the year to the twins, and goes to my school, he has blonde hair and brown/dark blue eyes. He is 6"3 and everyone at school fears him because he was the one who beat up the guy who kissed me. He is too protective of me and always drags me away from things. 

Jayce is 18 and has bleach blonde hair, but only cause he dyes it, he has blue/green eyes and has a nose ring. He is 6"3 and has 14 tattoos. He goes to my school.

Tim is 18 as well but isn't Jaycees twin, he is 6"2 with light brown hair and almost black-blue eyes. He also goes to my school and is the center on the football team, he's also a huge manhore.

My older brothers love me but they can get a bit hectic sometimes with trying to protect me. 

I feel like I can't do anything ever since my parents died. 

Wishing I was able to be like the other guys who have guy friends and go on dates and stuff, it just sounds like so much fun. 

Me being so small I have a thin, petite body yet still have all the right curves. 

My brothers don't want me to date or go near boys. 

I get bullied a little bit but I mostly brush it off because girls can be real bitches especially the plastics. 

I have three best friends, Mia, Lilly, and Tia. We are all extremely close and would do anything to see each other happy. 

My family are all really close and I truly love them to pieces, I wouldn't wish for a different family for anything in this world.

Edited: 15/07/2018