Chad

Grey eyes that seemed darker from the alchole, messed up dark brown hair, lip piercing, pink lips, strong jaw line. Oh no, "Chad?" I was in shock but I managed to keep my stutter calm. "Miss me baby?" He purred leaning into my neck.

"W-what are you d-doing here?" I said a little scared, I can feel an anxiety attack coming on. "What arent you happy to see me C-C?" He grinned sheepishly. And there it was my old nickname C-C, he called me that because of my stutter. Chad is my ex-boyfriend but he completely broke my heart when he said he loved me then tried to rape me but somehow I forgave him for that oh and then he cheated on my with best friend, oh yeah and then he became my bully because of me anxiety and stutter. He moved away to Scotland but now he is back, just my luck. "N No not really s-so if you w-won't mind I-I am leaving" I replied trying to sound confident but failing miserably, great. "Awe but C-C you should be happy I'm back now we can get back together again" he sucked on my neck surly leaving a mark, "W-we are n-not getting b back together Ch Chad" fcuk anxiety I sound so bloody vulnerable, "baby don't kid yourself your nothing but a stu stuttering mess without me" he mimicked, "p please Chad leave me a alone" I almost whispered. He just smirked evily so I decided to shove his chest to try and escape, no luck. He grabbed my waist digging his nails in, I felt something wet trickle from my side. blood, he forcefully pressed his lips against mine and started kissing me. I tried to wiggle away but it didn't work so when he shoved his tongue into my mouth I bit down. Hard. He pushed me to the ground as I hit my head on the wall behind, blood pored from his mouth, "what the actual fuck was that for you little stuttering slut" he screamed, his words hit me like a tone of bricks. Before I could even think of a reply Chad yanked my hair so I was standing and slapped my face over and over before once again I was pushed to the ground but this time it wasn't by Chad. It was Rider and he was looked like he was going to punch someone, he faced Chad with his jaw and fists clenched. "What is going on here Chad?" He spat through gritted teeth, I was a little scared of him to be honest, Rider so angry. Clearly Chad wasn't intimidated as he joked around saying, "nothing my man nothing me and C-C were just having a bit of fun" but Rider clearly was not convinced. "That isn't what it looked like Chad" Rider was clenching his jaw and fists even harder now so I scrambled back quietly, "it looked like you were beating the crap out of Chloe" Riders voice was almost shouting now. I scurried back a little more until I hit a pair of legs, I nervously looked up to meet 10 pairs of angry, confused, concerned and worried eyes. My brothers. Luke crouched down next to me taking in my appearance before his eyes trailed to my neck, to the blood at my hip, to the hand Mark on my cheak. "What happened Chlo? Who did this?" Luke's voice was sturn but angry. "C-Chad he he is b back" I felt like I couldn't breath so I just pointed to were Rider was screaming at Chad. They all looked to them before Luke got up stormed over with the rest of my brothers behind him and Luke punched Chad in the face without hesitation. I gasped they never use violence in front of me. This is bad. Rider just stood there not saying a thing as Tom, Kyle, John, Liam, James, Louis, TJ, Jayce and Tim turned back around to me and walked strait out to the car. Luke then came, picked me up and carried me to the car. I just berried my head in his neck and cried. "I I'm so so-sorry" I stuttered felling like a complete idiot, "hey don't worry shhh it's ok" Luke cooed. Soon enough we were home again, I brought myself up to bed and locked the door behind me. Falling onto my bed I fell into a dreamless sleep.

The next morning I woke up with a sharp pain in my hip, remembering the night before I dragged myself into the bathroom and peeled of my dress. I gasped at my bruised hip, there were eight small yet deep cuts. Four were nearer the front and were in an awkward semi circle and the other four were nearer the back of my hip again in an awkward semi circle. I traced My fingers over them outlining where the two hands were yesterday. I suddenly felt extremely dirty so I got into the shower and scrubbed my body before getting out and examining the bruise on my jaw from where Chad repeatedly slapped me, luckily it isn't that bad so makeup will cover it. I dried myself of before putting on my under garments followed by a black tank top that ended a little above my belly button with some grey Nike joggers. I simply pulled my hair into a messy pony tail before slowly walking downstairs texting Mia.